FanFiction.Net
for TLC Gibbs' Style

6/15/2008 c1 alc5578
I think there's a Tony sick story coming on! I love those! Keep up the good work. It was a great first chapter.
6/15/2008 c1 69Richefic
Very nice. I was delighted to story by you as I knew I was going to like it!. If a ressurgence of the viral infection doesn't kill him, or the cold from being outside when he clealry wasn't supposed to be, then Gibbs certainly will. Although, I would like to know what happended to the feckless Agent that was supposed to be covering the outside -Tony being idiotic for the sake of being necessarily heroic being so much more appealing. And nice cliff hanger .. now I see why people hate those so much!
6/15/2008 c1 Loopy4Tibbs
What is Gibbs planning to do to him? please update soon! :-)
6/15/2008 c1 joosje
I like this story! please update soon!
6/15/2008 c1 26Stroma
A great start, poor Tony think he's just getting himself into more trouble by not changing.
6/15/2008 c1 64FrostyFingers
more asap! this is awesome!
6/15/2008 c1 Sorgina
ha! ha! here we go again - Gibbs' ain't going to be very happy with Tony
6/15/2008 c1 10rosebud26
Great start! Look forword to more.
6/15/2008 c1 3NcisRulz
I can't wait to see what Gibbs does to Tony. This looks like it is going to be a Tony being sick fic? I hope so, as its my favourite type of fic. Looking forward to reading more soon.
6/15/2008 c1 15vanishingp2000
Great start, I can just see Tony sitting there, anticipating Gibbs' return. Looking forward to more. Thanks. VP.
6/15/2008 c1 hawngirl
uh oh, I wonder what will happen to tony when gibbs gets a hold of him, please update soon
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10