FanFiction.Net
for TLC Gibbs' Style

6/23/2009 c6 19thelastcity
Just found this, and I love it! I think you captured the dynamic between Tony and Gibbs really well, especially Tony's insecurity. And I like that Gibbs didn't quite figure out exactly what Tony's problem was. Also, the ending was fabulous :) I seriously miss this kind of Tony/Gibbs interaction. Season 6 screwed a whole bunch of things up.
6/16/2009 c6 4Fed up with this crap
Should've given him the slipper lol. Good story, sorry for lack of reviews. New puppy makes sitting still for longer than a minute imposible.
6/8/2009 c2 wandamarie
6/8/2009 c1 wandamarie
it was a good chapter thank you
5/31/2009 c6 Gibbs4Eva
Only just found this story! absolutely wonderful! You captured the unspoken warmth of their relationship!
2/14/2009 c6 GreenEyes09
I really enjoyed this story. Great job.
1/29/2009 c6 9Zee Viate
I enjoyed this. Thanks!
1/21/2009 c6 84supergirl3684
aw! that was great! :D
12/12/2008 c6 24serendipitous-15
Loved the story, it was true to how they are on the show. While it would have been nice to read more about this I think that where you ended it is perfectly acceptable, a lot of Gibbs and Tony's relationship is what is not said but implied and I think you captured it very well in your story.
11/25/2008 c6 PBfan15
Great story loved it. Wish you'd continued writing it.
11/21/2008 c6 isrocks
OW SO CUTE
8/31/2008 c6 mary2000
Come on you can't just end the story there Gibbs and Tony are just getting close. i thought this was going to be a slash story about Gibbs and Tony getting together, what happend? You should post more to the story!
7/21/2008 c6 10bree1387
What a fantastic first attempt at NCIS fanfic. The relationship between Gibbs and Tony can be really tricky. Some people go to one extreme with Gibbs being a huge jerk, and others make him too caring. I think you nailed it perfectly: gruff with caring undertones.

I also love any story that involves hurt Tony. ;)

I hope you decide to write more NCIS fic.

ps- I'm not sure if this has been pointed out to you, but if you edit your account to allow anonymous reviews, you'll get more feedback.
7/21/2008 c6 38sparkycola1
Hehe, great story! I liked the humour and the characterisations :) Thanks for posting!

Sparky
7/18/2008 c1 81DreamBrother
"The Israeli rolled her large brown eyes. "Whatever, ear, eye, ass - you're going to get it "

Lol, that was classic :-)

Good start, I look forward to reading the other chapters very soon.
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »