FanFiction.Net
for TLC Gibbs' Style

7/6/2008 c6 32Sapphyre Blu
That was a great story. One I could read again and again. I love the Tony and Gibbs bonding stories. Sorry I didn't review earlier. I would've reviewed earlier, but I've been working at a summer camp and access to the internet is rather limited. I hope you write more NCIS fiction soon :)
7/1/2008 c6 30Shadow Cat17
I love this! THis is so cute!
6/29/2008 c6 17MrsChaucersSquire
Aww how sweet. Keep up the good work.
6/23/2008 c6 32PaperHat
Just catching up with this story. This was great, each chapter had me desperate to read the next one. Just brilliant. Well done!
6/23/2008 c6 74SupernaturalGeek
That was just perfect. You really captured the voices of the characters, particularly Tony & Gibbs. A lot of NCIS stories I've read make them far too AU, with both of them being overly emotional, but you managed to keep them exactly as they are in the show while still making it abundantly clear how much they care about each other.

I loved Gibbs's particular brand of TLC, even if it did take Tony a while to work it out. Despite the angst there were still moments of humour too which made me giggle, and I must admit that final scene left me with such a big grin on my face - it was just so them.

I'd love to see more stuff like this in the show, especially as in the latest season there has gradually been less and less good father/son moments with Gibbs & Tony in my opinion..

Great story :)
6/22/2008 c5 alli1128
Loved this story and the way you portrayed Gibbs own unique brand of TLC. But my poor gregarious Tony, banished and lonely in the pits of NCIS! How about a teeny epilogue where he comes to Gibbs and begs for a commutation of his sentence, even if he has to put up with some other form of punishment? Surely Gibbs wouldn't be too hard-hearted? Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed it and eagerly awaiting your next one.
6/21/2008 c6 24Kejfe Blintz
Brilliant, I loved this. Well done, you should be proud of it.
6/21/2008 c6 24Belker
Is it really over? Already?

I'm glad Tony finally realized Gibb's affection is the real deal, and that AgentDenny got what he deserved.

Once again: Great story! Thank you! :)

Lotsalove/ Belker
6/21/2008 c5 Belker
Hi! Sorry 'bout the delayed review, but I've been working and been kept away from my favorite hobby ;)

In this chapter you again captured Tony's insecurities and despare. "but, hell, I'm not stupid and I'm not lazy, Gibbs" Oh, dear boy, we all know that!

And the last part of this chapter was so funny, with the oatmeal scene. I can just picure him ordering McGee to eat it. And he would.

Love/Belker
6/21/2008 c6 KB22
I love this story. I'm sad to see it end. Keep up the great writing.
6/21/2008 c6 15vanishingp2000
Absolutely lovely! I do hope that you are planning on writing more NCIS, I will certainly look out for it. It has been a pleasure getting to know you too. Many thanks again. VP.
6/20/2008 c6 hawngirl
tony probably saw stars, seeing how many times gibbs smacked him. cute chapter, loved it. are you gonna write anymore
6/20/2008 c6 affleckfan08
great story!...i really enjoyed it and hope u continue to write more NCIS stories!
6/20/2008 c6 3anymousie
thanks for the story, it warmed my heart
6/20/2008 c6 flewbye