for Life Turned Upside Down

8/17/2018 c10 Anonymous
It's been seven years. I love this story but can you please come back to finish it? I love your portrayal of Harry - it's hilarious - and James was right on character. But I NEED to know how this all comes together in the end. Update?
12/16/2014 c10 SortingHat
Well sonny it's been 4 years later and not a SINGLE update.

Damn aliens are brainwashing again!
12/16/2014 c2 SortingHat
I think HeartsGlow is right. I have not read or seen the Muggle dumbed down version of the series but as the sorting hat I know that Potter's first thought would be to disguise himself with his cloak then later try to sneak out from the Aurors or if he doesn't have easy access to this cloak then have Dobby transport Harry out of the house at least to the next block.

Then Harry would hail the knights bus. Luckily the Ministry of Magic does not use dragons for aerial tracking.
8/8/2013 c10 4MayaStormborn
This seems brilliant so far, but it's been over a year since you updated, so does that mean you're not coming back?
9/10/2012 c10 Guest
So hows it going? or do I just delete the story from my computer and assume it died a horrible death...
7/5/2012 c9 Mcmllnchrstn91
Love your story so far but when are you going to update
2/20/2012 c10 2Inula helenium
Please keep writing! I keep on checking to see if another chapter is posted yet, but don't see anything :( . I love this story, and really want to find out what happens next. I like the edits-I think that the story is much more interesting for them. However, could you please still include the line, "Padfoot? What are we doing here? What happened to 'I solemnly swear never to set foot in that Black nest of pure-lunatics again'". I'm really curious to see how Harry lives his life with a new name and appearance. Please don't make it too easy for him though! I enjoyed Harry's various escapades as a golf caddy, and also when he was chased various individuals, especially Snape! That was hilarious.
1/1/2012 c10 1Scott Evilton
Finally! AHHH! Really can't wait for the next one! :D
12/12/2011 c10 4The-Girl-Who-Dreamed
I loved it and can't wait for more

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
11/5/2011 c1 1lilyflower50
I like it
10/2/2011 c9 2Inula helenium
Please write more! I really want to find out what happens!
6/26/2011 c9 2CharLit-le
Thank you for entertaining me in the car before my sisters soccer game! (: In all actuality though, this story is beyond amazing. The plot is already proving to be very dynamic in it's courses and you only have nine chaptes done! (: I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/11/2011 c9 8This guy doesnt have a clue
Great story
1/30/2011 c9 tommy's girl78
hurry and update i love harry jumping in the truck and waving to snape
1/27/2011 c9 Iwantasundaykindoflove
Ilove this story! It's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I'm hoping for an update soon :)
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »