for Let's Not, but Tell Everyone We Did

12/9/2012 c11 Guest
Please finish
3/21/2010 c11 hayley
Are you gonna update anytime soon?
5/31/2009 c11 2Kristin04
I came across this on DLS and I'm glad that I got to read whats posted. I hope to read more soon. Keep penning!
5/25/2009 c11 1CassieCakes
I LOVE this story, its very interesting and I can not wait for more..

post more soon please!
5/7/2009 c10 3Kelsilina
hey um just a heads up i think this story should be rated m cheers good chapter
3/19/2009 c9 29MyPassionateMusician
oh HELL NO!

you better continuing tht story jojo!

this is SO good and i know im deff late but c'monn!

and at the best part too?

when tommy kissed her!

PLEASE PMS!

begging here! and i will beg!
3/15/2009 c4 jhall1394
write more SOON! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
2/10/2009 c9 jhall1394
Love Story wite more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
1/3/2009 c9 almosthadyou
please continue on writing
12/29/2008 c9 hayley
i just read the whole story over. HA.

and i loved it all over again! :]

the ending was cute, im glad they dont want to end there relationship. YAY!

and LMFAO at tommy

s dream xD

i seriously thought it was really happening.

PMS like NOW!
12/29/2008 c9 lr2010
i absolutly love this story! and this update was amazing, especially the ending. i hope you update soon!
12/28/2008 c9 57temporaryinsanity91
i love it! it's fresh and different. post more pronto!
8/4/2008 c8 MadKelly
Awesome story idea! Post soon! :)
8/4/2008 c8 1monkey-monkey-underpants07
aw. great chapter! lots of cute moments! why can't they just admit their feelings? ugh! lol.

please post soon!
8/4/2008 c8 2leytonfan30
wow very good pleade update soon and update when u can
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »