for The Obscurum Emissary

6/17/2012 c20 30V.I.S.I.O.N-K.I.N.G
Hi Dr. Dude

I'm a new author on the site, been around for a while, and trust me, you have to be careful in how to rate your story or else they could send complaints, and I feel terrible if that happen to me? That's why, I gotta be careful every step of the way, but you know, I hate to see you in trouble like this? I liked your story here, it was interesting to me, and I loved the first appearance of the MASK in the Game & Watch role, he's a man that can do the impossible.

You know, if it makes you feel a bit better, I kinda have a planned Subspace Emissary myself that's a bit inspired from this work I'll present someday soon. It'll be a real hit wonder, just like my Kingdom Hearts story, and if you wanna see it and my other works, feel free too. Why, I even am popular with posting works that are RARELY seen that have never been either finished OR made until this very day, so that's a rare treat for many viewers of interest?

So in any case, hope things go well for you? Who knows, if maybe you'll be able to finish this story someday or leave it hanging? But in any case, to me, you are an interesting Author with his own talents in what he likes? For me, I'm buds with a hot shot like JusSonic, and boy, does he go crazy for the wildest ideas I've given him to put in his works (which is listed on my profile).

Til then, hope everything can work out well for you.
1/20/2011 c1 Datara
hi
1/25/2009 c2 7PrinceSoma
Sorry for not looking at this eariler. ^^; This is really good!
11/2/2008 c1 50Flowerstar
Yay! Count Bleck is in this story! :D I didn't have a favourite villain until Super Paper Mario came around. But thought the Count is on the good side now, after all he and Tippi banished the Chaos Heart and closed The Void. Anyhoo, I'm Flowerstar, I'm one of Darth Ben Valor's and Neros's friends. Do you have a deviantART account? If you do, what is your pen name there? Maybe we should chat amongst ourselves and get to know each other. We should be friends, methinks. Check out my latest picture of him and Tippi! It's somewhere in my gallery. Anyhoo, feel free to check out my profile here and on deviantART. I'm known as Mariofanstar there. Update soon! ;)