for The Reader

6/14 c1 Guest
not being able to do anything would be the most FRUSTRATING thing
4/30 c40 Guest
I have only word to say.

Brilliance.
4/1 c2 Guest
Such an Amazing story!
3/13 c2 SimplyRainbow
Don't you love it when during her sorting they rule out Slytherin because she was anti-prejudice, but during the whole sorting she was being prejudice.
Examples:
Slytherin is for the prejudice - No. No it is NOT. A majority are prejudice, but SLYTHERIN is for the cunning, ambitious, resourceful people and for leadership.
Ravenclaw is for smart people - Yes and No. Ravenclaw while it focuses on intelligence, wit, and learning, also includes creativity. You weren't TOO prejudice with this one atleast.
Hufflepuff are for people with no talent - ARE YOUR KIDDING ME? Are you legit sTuPiD?! J.K. Rowling herself SAID that HUFFLEPUFF was her FAVORITE HOUSE. Hufflepuff values hardwork, patience, loyalty, and justice. It's NEVER had a dark wizard and some really great characters are from this house.
Gryffindors are only brave - ...I can't deny that this is accurate. But Gryffindors also are chivalrous, full of nerve, and courageous.
Next time you do a sorting, please find out all the information first.
Unless the character you made is stupidly prejudice in the first place? Is that the true reasoning why the hat automatically knew she was no Slytherin or Ravenclaw? If so, then I apologise for questioning your judgement in house traits and fully admit to disliking your character and her hypocritical ways.
12/4/2019 c40 NansNugget
I have never been more wrecked than in this moment after reading a story like this. Amazing job!
11/13/2019 c8 Jestersky98
I don't really enjoy a mc who has no real abilities of its own so not a real fan of this so far but the writing is pretty damn good so I'll continue
8/6/2019 c11 4adelphe24
Im hoping she has the forethought to become an animagus so she can help Moony on full moons when... Well when everyone else isnt available.
*eyes start burning* im not going to cry, it
*a few tears escape* definently not crying... Nope, no tears here...
6/26/2019 c40 Guest
okay so i loved this so much and stayed up til 5am last night reading it then i was dead in school but i dont care lol. i dont think im ever gonna find another fic that i love as much as this, you are an incredible author! so yeah now i dont know what to do with my life because im sad its finished.
6/11/2019 c40 9Zayren Heart
I loved this so much but now I'm sad.
5/7/2019 c1 24Tallictr
Buddy, what...I mean...why write a story where the only person who could possibly suffer more than your poor protagonist is your reader? I don't want to suffer emotional turmoil when the reason I'm reading Harry Potter fanfiction in the first place is to avoid it.
2/28/2019 c40 1M-chanchen
Hi,
this story is really cool. I enjoyed reading. Well done.
I especially like the scene where Sirius finally gets to know Kara's secret. Or secrets? (Her love and her past). And her interaction with the Marauders is very cool.
You got her struggle with not actually feeling like she belonged there very good across.
By the way, how old was Kara before she got send to the Harry Potter universe? I'm quite curious about her past because you stayed very vague about it, but I guess, it isn't the main part of the story.
1/6/2019 c40 Naumea
Still the best story I’ve read about the marauders. Thank you for writing it xx
11/29/2018 c40 Hedwig
I don't even know where to start. This story made me feel so many emotions that I am left with a numbness now. It's a good thing! I love this idea of Kara and the marauders. I feel this way every single time I read the flashback scenes in the books. I LOVE this story to pieces.
8/3/2018 c40 Nolifesoiread
I loved this story. Not many stories have actually made me cry but this did. I have to really get into and attached to characters to cry. Thank you.
7/17/2018 c40 Guest