for Reborn renewed hope.

1/26/2016 c2 6StripedLynx
This is better. There are still some grammar issues, though. I know this is an old fic but I haven't looked at your recent ones yet. I'll be sure to do that.
1/26/2016 c1 StripedLynx
This is okay but there are many grammatical errors. I think you should change the formatting; it's difficult to read and follow along.
5/7/2010 c1 Blueberry the Doom Chicken
I like this story, even if there are a few errors on spelling and such. At first I'd thought that Cassie was a horse, though.

Too bad it seems too late for it to continue. (Is it?)
9/8/2007 c2 46Faermage-KH Junkie
THis is good. It's an awesome idea, but you need to work on your paragraphs, they break in odd random places.
7/6/2007 c2 1Elenna123
CONTINUE!
11/6/2006 c2 Delibird
I remember reading the final book in the Animorphs series and thinking, "What a cop-out - couldn't she think of a better way to end the series than to just kill everybody off?" Your concept here is interesting and has promise. Poor Rachel! Oh, the irony! I look forward to seeing more from you.
10/1/2006 c2 flyingby
Er, okay, Bliss14 or Bliss13 or Ayan3 or whatever, if you hate Animorphs so much, why did you come here? Okay, so maybe Clara could improve her spelling, but I would like to see how you write. Send me a sample chapter, we will see how well you do.

Clara... update soon please? Nice plot. :D
9/22/2006 c2 Brutal2003
Wow, I'm Impressed after 5 years you come back to write another chapter.

I just wish I was around then to tell you how good this fic really is, and how much I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

But I'm here now, so there I said it.
9/21/2006 c1 12Mrowrkat98
Okay, I'm not going to read more for now. I really like the idea of this but you need to do some serious editing. There are millions of mistakes in here and you're rushing through everything way too much. Check up on grammar, quotation marks, paragraphs and that sort of stuff. I really do think it has potential if you can fix it up.

Kiwi
8/22/2005 c1 17Sinister Shadow
It's a good concept, but it's completely OOC from the books because the characters' PoVs are way, WAY too short. Just a suggestion, other than that (and the fact that Hork-Bajir and Ellimist are spelled wrong) it's pretty good! :)

Sinister Shadow
6/11/2005 c1 2Ayan3
Hello,

This is Bliss14(recently turned 14 so it's no longer Bliss13) on my little sister's screen name. I don't like animorphs that much and your story would make me throw all mine animorph books away. You're horrible trash when it comes to writing.
5/28/2005 c1 sam
Oh, no this is not good. Not good at all. For the Animorphs, I mean.
3/28/2004 c1 wellllllll
write some more so far its a great story but please write some more
2/7/2004 c1 3TGardian
'Twas awesome! :3 Wow, I wonder what it will be like if they learn to adjust to their new bodies? Maybe they will find new ways to fight the Yeerks. I mean, what better way to fight a Yeerk if you are one? :)
11/5/2003 c1 mintykins
Creative. I liked the way you kept each section short to keep the reader guesing.
26 Page 1 2 Next »