for Storybook Sense

12/29/2008 c6 7Sirius-Black-is-not-dead
Cool story! I absolutely loved it!
8/21/2008 c6 2kong is king
Meh.

I honestly dunno, Kyou-san. I mean, on one hand, the action was really good, and I liked the part of Alice's sentence. On the other hand, most of the other dialogue was just kinda choppy, formulaic or melodramatic. This just didn't seem like the best chapter you've ever written.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, cuz I don't wanna, and you're a good writer and all, but it's so hard to tell on the internets (Typo added purposefully).

And 'Storybook Sense' might be a bit more appropriate, but I still...eh, when I say it like that, nevermind. It's a great title.

8/4/2008 c5 kong is king
cue scary music

The action scenes were really good, Kyou-san. I was, to say the least, sucked in. Cause, you know, when you have Zooey Deschanel swinging some sort of magical sword and slaying all sorts of evil beasties, it gets kind of intense.

"It seemed extra frumious." Classic Glitch. I think that was the first time I've ever really LOL'd. ...No, no, there have been other times. Many other times.

7/31/2008 c3 7lalunafour
wow, what i way to totally ruin my review... what i had typed was ooh with a whole bunch of o's & good with a whole bunch of o's... for emphasis. apparently the review system doesn't like emphasis. anyway, it was really good & it's getting better, how's that? :)
7/31/2008 c4 lalunafour
oh it's getting god
7/30/2008 c4 2kong is king
Hey, as long as you have one loyal fan (with admittedly no life)...

That damn feline just continues to aggravate, the Mad Hatter invents nonsensical riddles, the Jabberwock can only be slain by the vorpal sword, the white knight speaks in cryptic clues, every road leads to the house with the talking flowers...I'm soory this is really cryptic, but what I'm trying to say is that I really like how you've blended Oz and Wonderland.

*snort* Nobody's ever told me I win hard. Seriously. Mostly because I never win. You're the one who wins most of the time!

Thanks for adding me as a friend! Hope you're doing okay...

6/28/2008 c3 kong is king
Frick-on-a-stick-with-a-brick, I didn't get the alert for this story...I'm sorry, allright! But hey, it's all good, cause this fic just keeps moving along and does not disappoint. I really liked the Cain and Glitch dream sequence...because it slightly hinted at Cain/Glitch! Of course, we all know those two are together, duh.

Is the princess thingy from the Baum books? Ooh, you know who would make a great OC, if you were ever into that sort of stuff? Elphaba. She totally pwns.

6/19/2008 c2 kong is king
Nice...this is a pretty good adaptation, but I'd really love for Alice and Az to get more screentime...still, I like it a lot.

This was a really fast update, huh? And thanks for the poly-movie tip about K.Robertson! She looks pretty nice, ne?

6/18/2008 c1 kong is king
TIN MAN! WOOT!

Me likee the Tin Man fic, because it is awesome...and a Wonderland x-over? ohh...faints thud

I'm sorry, but I really like Wonderland. Also, this is partly curiosity, partly being a dude, but are you going to have the same obsession with Az's boobs that the show had? Seriously, she was flashing the audience twice every episode! Not that I'm complaining...

6/17/2008 c1 greenriverkillerfan