for BND, Sort of

7/25/2009 c10 59blue-eyed-blonde12
-feels awful that she didn't read this sooner-

This is bloody brilliant. That is the only way to describe it. I cannot wait for an update.

‚ô•Jess
7/25/2009 c10 24wherever-you-wander
Oh. My. Gosh. That was incredible! I loved all the Sonya/Lee in this chapter. Poor Harvey... he must feel so guilty. Can't wait for the next update!
7/23/2009 c9 3DarkXRachel
Whoa. Extreme Harvey! What a jerk. I loved Lee's reaction though, cute. :) Hoping that they kick Harvey's butt into sense and Sonya doesn't forget. Rachel out! Update when you can! :)
7/22/2009 c9 X Author Account Closed X
After reading about Harvey's actions in this chapter, it makes hearing about his decommissioning in INTERVIEWS all the more satisfying.

At least Fanny's trying to be sympathetic, rather than her usual trigger-happy (or should I say, decommissioning-module-happy) self.

...Remind me never to be in the same room as Lee when he's in THAT mood. Can't say I feel sorry for Harvey.
7/21/2009 c9 22bsc9999
Decommissioning? This might not turn out very well. :D Update soon.
7/21/2009 c9 96Little Miss Novella
Poor Sonya, I wonder how she's going to get out of this mess? I really despise, Numbuh 363 right now :( He so did deserve his brains to be smashed to pieces (I mean, his sister is a girl too, yesh) I love Lee here ;)

This is quite a great SonyaxLee fic. So few of this pairing (but I love it, it's a very cute pairing ;))
6/30/2009 c8 24wherever-you-wander
Aw, this is so sweet! There is not enough 83/84 fanfics out there. This is totally going on my favs list. I can't wait to read the next part!
6/29/2009 c8 7breezy-kuki
AW! :3 It's so cute! XD I love this chaper! :D
6/23/2009 c8 theflyingcupcake
Ohoho!

nice story!

I know it doesn't count as a cliffhanger but knowing me,i'm

impatient as ever.I love this so please update soon!
6/6/2009 c8 X Author Account Closed X
And Sonya saves the day using her knowledge of Rainbow monkeys...unfortunately, this may also prove to be her undoing, as the cat is now completely out of the bag.

Hopefully Harvey has some of his sister's reasonability, but that's like saying Hoagie's capable of anything remotely resembling high-quality humor.
6/5/2009 c8 3DarkXRachel
aww! I love the ending of this chapter! I wonder how Harvey's gonna reacte! I'd love to write that! lol! Can't wait for next chapter - i love this story! 83/84 rocks! x
6/4/2009 c8 1craftylily
AWW the ending was so cute please update soon
1/2/2009 c7 3DarkXRachel
Aww! I LOVE this story it's so cute! There so meant for each other XD Keep going! Can't wait to find out when Numbuh 363 knows... lol!
12/28/2008 c7 deleted2012