for BND, Sort of

9/3/2008 c6 7breezy-kuki
AW! I LOVE operation: B.E.A.C.H. it's my 3rd favrotie episode after operation Z.E.R.O. and operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. . Glad you've updated, read you next chapter!
9/3/2008 c6 deleted2012
AH so so so cute!

i just LOVE lee/ sonya!
9/1/2008 c6 22bsc9999
cool. update fast.
8/30/2008 c6 X Author Account Closed X
Clearly the mindset that they're "royalty" of some kind runs in Sandy's family. Along with the tradition of naming their children after things that have to do with the seaside.

Methinks I detect a hint of jealousy on Lee's part. And somehow I get the feeling like Sonya will be subjected to a lot of questioning by Lee (about "Billy Smith") once she gets back to the treehouse.
8/7/2008 c5 X Author Account Closed X
And so, another member of Sector W is in on the secret. But it looks like they're already getting used to the idea of Sonya being a member of their team, despite her being a girl.

And should Harvey ever decide to kick her off, I think it's safe to say that he'll be met with strong resistance from the others (*especially* from Lee).

Speaking of that...liked the moment between him and Sonya at the end.
8/6/2008 c5 7breezy-kuki
Omg, i loved it! it's so hilariously cute and cool! hope to read you soon! :)
7/31/2008 c4 36Grignard
Great story. This is very cute with the little moments between Lee and Sonya. It's nice that you involved Tommy so it's an addition to their sphere of secrets. Your villains are fitting with the KND universe and it's nice that you have them trying to outdo the other sectors. Update soon.
7/28/2008 c4 7breezy-kuki
LOL! Lovin all the Lee/Sonia-ness! YAYY! Anyway, great hilarious story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
7/28/2008 c4 X Author Account Closed X
...Sonya beat Tommy at arm wrestling? I'm surprised he hasn't died of embarrassment at the "indignity" yet.

Now that Numbuh T is in on the secret, one wonders what will happen next. And looks like he isn't exactly the perfect role model for subtlety.

Numbuh 85 - freakshow? I thought that was a self-inflicted derogatory title Paddy gave to himself, due to the "trauma" of having his hair sheared off, and not his true position.

Harvey has a lot to learn about being a Commander; especially about the part where one looks out for his/her comrades.
7/17/2008 c3 X Author Account Closed X
(-smirks-) A kiss: the perfect weapon for a girl to get out of situations such as these.

Now things are getting interesting around here... what will happen now, I wonder?
7/17/2008 c3 6max remy1362
oh this is getting good update soon!
7/14/2008 c2 max remy1362
wow! this is one of the best stories ever! update soon
7/13/2008 c2 X Author Account Closed X
So, Lee's the first to find out Sonya's secret. One then has to wonder whether he'll reveal this to the others the first chance he gets, or keep it a secret. And for how long, if the latter?
6/30/2008 c1 7breezy-kuki
I think it's cool so far, i can't wait to see what happens when Sonia revials that she's a girl to them. THAT'S gonna be fun!
6/27/2008 c1 36Grignard
Excellent concept! I can't wait to find out more about her interaction with her team members. You've got their characterizations down pat and a believable story line. Looking forward to reading more.
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »