FanFiction.Net
for Seeing Stars

11/16/2008 c46 jessicam242
you have to up date I love the whole two story thing!
11/12/2008 c46 kay von kemp
thank you! thank you so much for not forgeting about this story my head was hurting jus thinking about what happens next, this is one of my fav storys so am looking forward to readin the end of it
10/24/2008 c45 na
I love your writing. I can't wait for your next chapter.
10/24/2008 c46 usagi
OMG! You’re updated! Great story. I absolutely love it. I hope that you can update soon.
10/22/2008 c6 1sailormoon0630
love ur story.
5/1/2008 c45 dayna87
omg that is such a good story
11/15/2007 c45 Mysteriana
Fantastic writing, excellent storyline. Now don't keep us in suspense any longer, please finish this story and keep updating 'The Brooch'!
9/24/2007 c45 rosebudjamie
can't wait to read more, please update soon
8/30/2007 c45 Hannah42992
really good story so far...please continue with it...i can't wait to see what happens to Hotaru and her boyfriend...=)
7/15/2007 c45 2Callista Wolfwood
udpate!
5/20/2007 c45 5Champion of Justice
FANTASTIC story! I think it's awsome how you have like a story within a story. If anything I epsecially like the movie story best. This is definately one of the best stories i have ever read! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! Later.
5/18/2007 c45 8AidanPryde001
Been waiting a long time for this one! I really like that despite the long delays, I still really enjoy this story. It's got this something... Can't wait!
5/18/2007 c45 srsmoon
As long as you promise to finish the story (and it sounds like you will), I forgive you for the long waits between chapters :) Keep up the great writing!
5/18/2007 c45 2searchingformydarien
love the love triangle, i can't wait to find out some of those details mna's supposed to reveal in the next chapter. see you then!

til next time . . .

later
5/18/2007 c1 4YourForeverAndAlways
Heyy,

Amazing so far,

I wonder what will happen oh lalala.

lol.

i hope you have a next chapter soon.
218 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »