FanFiction.Net
for Seeing Stars

3/15/2004 c38 pamela
YOU KNOW...I DON´T EVEN BELIEVE THAT YOU´VE FINALLY UPDATE IT ! THANK YOU SO MUCH...I THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD GIVEN UP ON THIS FIC =] I SIMPLY LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT ! ;*
3/15/2004 c38 pamela
3/15/2004 c38 MysticSilverEve
Great story. Great Story. I've been reading this story on fanfiction and on aria. Anyway this is a good story. Please write a new chapter as soon as possible. I really want to now what Darien does to Seyia. acutally I want to now what Serena will do to Seyia I just cant wait. Please ASAP new chapter.
3/15/2004 c38 1SilverWingPhoenix
the nex chapter should be interestin
12/28/2003 c36 5Internal Bleeding
^-^ update soon!
12/23/2003 c36 2cristal25
great chappie update soon
11/23/2003 c1 ShotCallaBaby
While reading this first chapter and imagining Mina's voice I kept picturing Estelle, (Joey on 'Friends' agent).
11/13/2003 c35 Hart
AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! cliffie! AHH! AHH! it's such a good story! and so long! what i really like is the fic within a fic thing. it's so neat! and seiya's back! gr... will seiya and raye try to break 'em up? to be honest, this doesn't seem like the kind of fic a guy would write though... ^-^'' anyway, you have to update! i didn't read the story in two sittings for othing you know.keep writing!please? purple!

smiles!
11/1/2003 c35 cristal25
ohh it gets jucier by the chapter

hope u update soon
10/27/2003 c35 kireisnowtenshi
Ah...so it gets juicy...
10/26/2003 c35 Jabba1
yeah! your back, with another great chapter. keep up the good work.

abby
10/10/2003 c34 TeAire
I love the story, I can't wait until the next chapter.
10/6/2003 c34 2dammedangel
I really like reading this story but could you plz wright the chappies a little faster?
9/24/2003 c34 2cristal25
so god

hope u update soon i really like yr plot line

very movie like
9/16/2003 c1 Deep Serenity
caught my attention, Seems like it will be very original. So far I like seeing people in all these different positions. Also good writing and flow
218 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »