for Metal will tell

11/22/2009 c4 DarkNo
Lol, delicious innuendos are delicious.

And poor Sagi, traumatized forever. XD
7/24/2009 c1 87ResonantCrimson
The first ever Milly/Guillo fic I review! O_O Weird, I never usually read het pairings, but this one is an exception.

It's interesting so far. I'll keep on reading it.

He he. ~glomps Sagi again~ I love Sagi! ~hugs him~ I own Sagi! Ha ha ha! XP
6/30/2009 c3 45Fan Fan Girl
Wow, weren't we just talking about this? XD

You know, you're really selling these three (possibly four) to me well. I don't know if I'll ever like Sagi/Milly, but I have a feeling that if I read your stuff long enough I might accept them.

Anyways, I like how Sagi is a little jealous in this fic. He sees what characteristics his friends bring out in each other and feels like he's not a part of it. But in reality, he's the reason all of them are so close. Nice work, and keep on a'sellin'. :D
7/6/2008 c2 Heavenly Swords
Poor Milly... D:

Very cool, I'm really loving the drama here XD Not that I'm such a bad person, mind you. Awesome!
6/22/2008 c2 Fan Fan Girl
I liked this one too. I don't have as much to say about it, but I like it. One phrase that particularly hit the spot was the one about Guillo's compliments meaning more to her than Sagi's because they were that much rarer. Very true. I still don't like Milly, but you make her understandable and easy to sympathize with.

One little nitpick. I saw "magestuous" and had no idea what it was and went to look it up and couldn't find it and so I don't think that's a real word. XD Did you mean "majestic"?

Anyway, another great story. Keep it up!
6/22/2008 c1 Fan Fan Girl
Hahaha... I actually dislike Milly... but I love Guillo so it's all good. And of course I didn't want Sagi Wagi to be sad so I HAVE to review! ;-;

This story rocks, it really does. You write awesome dialogue. I'm jealous. :P My favorite quote: "That theory is obviously overrated. Take yours, for example. With that trash bin you have as a heart, they shouldn't be that pretty." Trash bin? XD Hahaha. Another good one: "May I remind you that most butterflies last only a few days? And that brats in Anuenue pin them down to keep them?" Haha! Tell her, Guillo!

And I love how you described Guillo's wings of the heart. The description on the Magnus card for that attack is a little different, I think, but your version is way better. Gives a whole new meaning to Dingbat.

Gosh, characterization in this is just so good! You have these two down VERY well. I seriously am jealous. A very enjoyable story indeed. :D

However, I caught a few grammar mistakes throughout... Nothing big or anything. Just remember that your commas need to stay inside your quotation marks. For example: ["Yes", she answered with a smirk.] This should be: ["Yes," she answered with a smirk.]

Another thing that you might want to watch out for is not capitalizing the beginning of a sentence. I understand that when the sentence is preceded by ellipses it SEEMS like the first word shouldn't be capitalized, but it really should. ["… what is your point?"] should be ["...What is your point?"]

That's all, I think. Awesome story. :D I'll definitely keep reading!
6/22/2008 c2 DarkNo
... I love you.

Oh god, so much machina angst. I love it. That's totally how I imagine angsty!Milly to be. The whole "wings is what proves I am human" thing. And her emo father.

... that is so awesome, now I can only say one thing: I WANT MORE BKO FICS. You seriously rock.

... I'd kill for a fic about Baelheit too. *shameless hint*
6/20/2008 c1 Heavenly Swords
I really think I'm being spoiled too much XDD

Anywho, you've done it again, this is so funny! Right now, it's a tie between VerusXSagi and Millo, but... omg. Hilarious. XD
6/20/2008 c1 DarkNo
I-I don't want Sagi to be sad D:

OH GOD MY FIRST DEDICATION EVER, I LOVE YOU. 8D

... for that and for the Millo. This pairing deserves more love, especially since, as you stated, it's partly canon.