for Change from the Ashes

2/16/2009 c6 46Maran Zelde
I like the part where Pumbaa argued with Simba about going out to look for the other pride members. It shows a different side to him.
2/15/2009 c6 31hikari123
Wow awesome job on this story and chapter please continue and keep on writing.
2/15/2009 c6 22HiddenMusic
Thanks for the update! Great chapter too!

Hope you're able to update soon! :)
2/11/2009 c5 HiddenMusic
It was a great chapter! Thanks for the update!

It's so sad that there's so many fires over there, I hope things get better where you are.
2/11/2009 c5 46Maran Zelde
The fires in Australia make our ice storms and tornadoes seem not so bad. I'll keep the people of Victoria in my prayers. I'm glad you and your friends are okay, at least.

This is a nice bonding scene between Kiara and Vitani. I like how Vitani admitted she started the earlier fire, and Kiara pointed out that she and Kovu never would have been together if it hadn’t been for that fire.
2/11/2009 c5 19Narfy
Oh I like how Kiara and Vitani bonded like that, Poor Vitani, she went through a lot. Glad she joined Kiara's side.

I have heard about those fires and I am glad you are okay, I'm sorry you have to deal with all that heat, it looks like I will be getting the same thing when my summer comes around, its been a very dry winter and i am getting a little concerned. But try to stay cool, Fall is just around the corner for you.

Well I hope to see more updates soon so keep up the good work and have fun writing. :)
2/11/2009 c4 Narfy
Yay I'm glad Zazu and Timon are okay, I just hope they can find their way back to the pride. ANd i like how Vitani is so keen on wanting to keep the meat. She's such a cool character, good job.
2/11/2009 c3 Narfy
Oh no! I hope Zazu and Timon can get out of this mess, what a frightening scenario. Great job on the decriptions though. I enjoyed it.
2/11/2009 c2 Narfy
Wow I totally forgot about this story! I don't even remember seeing updates so I am really sorry about not reading and reviewing. Nice chapter, I love how Timon was so unconcerned about himself, I hope he he doesn't get eaten or swallowed by the fire, I guess I have to keep reading now. Great job.
2/8/2009 c4 79SunRise19
Oh wow, wonderful job here! I'm so glad to see an update!

Wonderful job, I'm really liking thi! Also, I do not think Vitani was that snappy with Kiara. In fact, everyone was in character in this chapter (and, story!)

I'm also glad Zazu and Timon are ok for the most part!

Where is Kovu during all of this? I mean now.. This is a great story, I can't wait for an update! So, I will be looking for one ASAP whenever you can.. I know I shouldn't talk I have some poor stories that need updating as well...

Wonderful brillian work!
1/26/2009 c4 46Maran Zelde
I forgot that Timon and Zazu are both panicky characters until I read this chapter. XD Very amusing.

No, Vitani didn't seem too nasty; she just snapped at Kiara out of frustration.
1/25/2009 c4 22HiddenMusic
Great chapter! Seemed planned out to me.

Hope you update soon! :)
1/24/2009 c4 Dark Fox Tailz
I'm starting to like this story of yours, I mean Timon and Zazu are funny together? In fact they kind of remind me of Daxter and Pecker, from the Jak and Daxter video game series.

Please update again soon & thank you!
1/24/2009 c3 46Maran Zelde
I had to go back and skim the first two chapters so I could remember what this story’s about. Oh well.

Zazu was brave and heroic to try to rescue Timon. I liked that scene. But now it’s a cliffhanger! Well, since this fanfic isn’t listed as angst/tragedy, I assume they’re going to be okay.
1/21/2009 c3 22HiddenMusic
This is a great story!

I hope you'll be able to update soon! :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »