for Questions

8/31/2013 c1 Phanma
I loved it.
12/26/2012 c1 2charcoalrunes
That last line gave me chills. Gosh, well done!
9/26/2012 c1 Lot666
Haha, really funny, good job. Gotta love your Erik. In my brain, he's more canon than Kay's. ;)
2/21/2012 c1 1Mini Nicka
Love Eriks monologue at the end.
9/4/2010 c1 9EntirelyInsane
Aww, this was such a lovely story, really...I liked the little moments of humor. You had me laughing outright there at Erik's imagined speech to Christine. "You look a bit disturbed, dear. Was it something I said?"

XDDD

And now I've found you on fanfiction! Excellent!
7/9/2009 c1 17Iago96
Loved the monologues. Christine's inner ranting especially. Quite amusing. Well done!
2/5/2009 c1 ill literate
(: Ah~ Your story made me laugh with such a blunt and sarcastic Erik.

Yet it hints of the darkness that makes the Phantom so awesome.

:) Brilliant oneshot.
10/21/2008 c1 8heartsewnsleeve
Obsessive? Yes, actually. I believe it is some sort of disorder.”

“This mask? Oh, pay no attention to it. It is simply there to conceal the disgusting monstrosity that is supposed to be a face. What is that? You wish to see? Well, be my guest! Yes, it is revolting, isn’t it?”

“Why all of this? Because I love you, Christine. I love you and if I could, I would spend the rest of my miserable life with you. I would give you everything you would ever desire. You consume me, are on my mind every waking moment. You look a bit disturbed, dear. Was it something I said?”

There has never been a POTO fan fiction that made me nearly spit out my drink, but you have done it. This was absolutely delightfully hilarious! The whole story had me howling with laughter. You deserve a cupcake! :gives cupcake: =D
9/3/2008 c1 debkay
For just one chapter- this was wonderful! you put alot into what christine & erik were feeling. I loved it!
7/20/2008 c1 20HDKingsbury
All right, after reading your most recent story I went to read your profile, was impressed what what you had to say, and thought I'd try another of your one-shots (especially as I recognized a couple of your reviewers as people whose opinion I respect).

This was absolutely delightful. There was humor and poignancy all wrapped together in a wonderful little package. I especially enjoyed Christine's characterization. She's not the vacant ditz that some like to accuse her of being. And Erik's introspection was well drawn up as well.

No doubt about it - I'm going to add you to my favorite authors, and come back another time and read some of your other stories.

Thank you for giving us such delicious nuggets of Phantom to enjoy!

Sincerely,

HDKingsbury
6/28/2008 c1 7Dorryen Golde
Oh. My. Goodness. This is a fabulous oneshot. Characterizations are perfect. Christine still sounds naive enough to be in character, but realistic enough so that she doesn't really believe in the Angel of Music. I absolutely adore Erik. I know all the other reviewers have said the same, but his final thoughts made me giggle madly for more than a few minutes. I usually don't like humor in POTO fanfiction, as I think it is too beautiful and dark for it, but I will definitely allow insane yet ingenious ravings of this sort. Wonderful!
6/23/2008 c1 9KaptainKlancy
The first lines of this excellent piece of work seemed so oddly familiar...and then I put my finger on it! I happened to glance at your username and recognize it as very similar to a fellow Deviant. I didn't know that you had an account on Fan Fiction, Muirin. =) It never ceases to amaze me that your skills as a writer are just as impressive as your skills for drawing.
6/21/2008 c1 11BleedingHeartConservative
It was all very good, but my favorite parts are at the end... Erik's thoughts... all the things he could say, but won't...

“No, I am not an angel. I am just a man that hides behind your mirror and pretends to have some sense of morality.”

“My name is Erik, thank you for asking. I am probably forty years old, though I cannot be sure because I never bothered to keep track of such things. I live in a glorified dungeon beneath the theatre and write operas that no one will ever hear in my spare time.

“Obsessive? Yes, actually. I believe it is some sort of disorder.”

This can only end badly. I’ve known it from the start. Really, I should know better by now than to involve myself in the affairs of the human race. I should have just strangled myself years ago and ended it all. It would have prevented a lot of headaches.

Classic Erik. Loved it.
6/21/2008 c1 6DP1014
THIS WAS...PEFECTLY written or something close to it

I dont really know what to say its just plain well not plain but oh forget it I dont like it I L-O-V-E it!
6/21/2008 c1 7JuliaChthonia
that WAS funny and a good idea of what goes on in their minds!

"Oh yeah, I live in a VERY glorified dungeon...like it?"

This can only end badly.

THAT WAS HILARIOUS