for There and Back Again

2/18/2013 c32 kbb1001
This fic was awesome! Couldn't stop reading. I loved the Johnny character and him and Jude bickering. Great job!
1/14/2013 c33 Leenababy
Love this story!
11/20/2010 c29 desi
actually to contradict your authors note it was well written.
11/20/2010 c27 desi
you really have a way with starting drama. my props.
5/28/2010 c21 trick
so i've been reading this and i'm very frustrated. i didn't realized that i could do this. so i'm doing it now.

this was a good story until about chapter eight. i don't really know where or what i'm talking about in specifics, but i do know that lately the plot has been kind of dragging. it's kind of annoying. that johnny guy gets on my nerves. and jude pisses me off. not only is she a baby, but she's a bitch. i feel like you have strayed away from some of the characters. espectially jude and tommy.

i also don't see how it's a big deal about the "enemy label" stupid. idk. this just pissed me off. but i will keep reading. :)

your writing is really good. and the idea of the story is a good one, it's just dragging a bit. i don't mean to be a negative nanacy, but yeah.
4/24/2010 c26 3instantcraze92
okay before i read more... is jane angie? this is soo good im loving it
3/15/2010 c33 shadylady21
Wow. I can't believe that it's the epilogue, but I understand. The Epilogue was good and I think it was a perfect ending for this story. It was amusing (especially w/ Tommy and Jude and their wager) and there were parts that I was shocked at. Mainly, the fact that Johnny and Sadie got together, yeah, I know they had a thing before, but I seriously thought that him and Angie were going to be together and I really liked them as I couple. It was definitely unexpected. Hate to see this story end, it was one of my favorites, but it was a great story.
1/24/2010 c32 JennCorinthos
I found this and I am hooked... What a great story... I loved this...

JENNIFER
12/16/2009 c32 2leytonfan30
wow very good it took me 2 weeks to read this whole story...i cant wait to see what jude dose to make tommy squrim lol...please update soon and update when u can
12/8/2009 c32 5tanya2byour21
I can't wait to see who will win the free pass or if they will just call it a draw. lol. I loved the new chapter and I hope Tommy does go and see his son just to make sure if he is alright if any thing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
12/8/2009 c32 jacqueezy
great chapter it was really good i loved the banter between jude and tommy it was great! lol my favorite part was when he was like what would you do if i brought you a poptart or something fried! i seriously died of laughter!
12/8/2009 c32 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
Great chappy. I loved the last part with Jommy and the bet and that Jude called Angie. Can't wait to read more and see how things with Tommy and his son (and this interesting bet) play out! ;) Please update soon!
10/14/2009 c31 1Baby.Bunny418
It was good. I'm glad her and Jamie worked things out. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. =)
10/12/2009 c31 jhall1394
Please keep writing! I'm still following the story!
10/6/2009 c31 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
totally loved it, great work. I like that Angie and Jude are coming along now. And I really had to laugh about the whole Tommy-Johnny conversation. Poor Tommy and poor Johnny. lol
194 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »