for Age of Chaos

2/1/2012 c7 deadman14553
its good but when is the next cahpter
10/7/2011 c7 5OmegaDelta
Nice chapter can you please update soon.
10/18/2009 c7 Long live Warhammer40k
This is much better than I thought, I hope this is continued it is very good
9/22/2009 c7 World of Dragons Productions
Short and sweet is what I'd like to call this one. But if I may be frank, this chapter feels a bit rushed, at least in its presentation and narration. One thing I liked about your stories is that... Well its among the few well-written ones for this fandom.

Forgive me if I seem like I'm ragging on you, but I'd prefer to get to read a well-written chapter once per every long freakin while then reading something rushed and boring everyday.

But besides all that, keep it up, man.
9/11/2009 c6 5Actionphoenix260
Awesome! Just Awesome!
9/10/2009 c6 World of Dragons Productions
Well, first of all I'd like to say it's good to hear from you again. I was afraid that you've stopped writing.

Anyway, I get the feeling that elf mage would be a romantic interest for Edd, but I guess it's too early to say, even though he seems smitten by her.

There's not a whole lot to say about this chapter except it seems to be leading up to something. I'm also eager to see the Eds and Rolf's reaction if they see Jimmy
12/18/2008 c5 World of Dragons Productions
Well my friend, you've made another fine chapter. It's funny to see Rolf taking out Orcs with nothing more than a tree, but it was cool nonetheless. I'm quite surprised, yet not surprised that Jimmy ended up as some doucher's slave, but at least he got out of there with a friend
10/20/2008 c4 World of Dragons Productions
Well, once again you've done well with another nice chapter. Good to see Edd putting his brain to work with the fights and Ed's doing well as an alchemist.
10/15/2008 c3 World of Dragons Productions
And so Ed and Edd have once again, in some way proven themselves. But it makes me wonder what the others are doing. I suppose we'll see once they get to the dwarven stronghold.

I'm also expecting Edd to start developing some cool semi-hi tech weaponry
10/15/2008 c1 World of Dragons Productions
I have to say, I'm very impressed with the delivery, and I'm also relieved to see another writer trying something new here. I actually have an eene fic that crosses over with the elder scroll games and an anime, which of course barely got any reviews.

Hm, I'm almost a bit disappointed that Edd doesn't become a wizard, but then again, it does seem a little too obvious doesn't it? Anyway, let's see where you go with this after the beginning. My only complaint it this wall of text near the end, you could split it up a bit.