for Rabbit Do'Urden

4/24 c1 Laeroth
Lovely heartwarming and humorous at the same time. Couldn't help but laugh at the farmer falling asleep while on watch, the "Drizzt" "Rabbit?" exchange, and the farmer thinking the rabbits are dangerous. It's nice that Drizzt did make good on his deed, and I like to think that with the last line, Farmer James realized it was Drizzt.
5/18/2017 c1 32penny4him
Hehe. Cute and amusing! This made me smile; thanks for posting it.
1/3/2011 c1 5OhShirleyUJest
An adorable little story. It's good for when you just need a reason to smile a bit.
9/28/2010 c1 2Shraikor
shishishishi... funny! i love it!

5/5
5/13/2009 c1 7freak-joy-spastic
Too cute! I absolutely loved it! Much anime love ~bye bye~
11/19/2008 c1 Iceheart Firesoul
Okay, so the combination of title and summary inspired the perfect "wtf?" reaction, and I had to check this out. Aside from one typo that I noticed where Drizzt becomes a "clocked" figure instead of a cloaked one, this was free from errors and an amusing read. If Drizzt were a rabbit he would be a polite one... lol and I love the farmer. Very funny! :D
6/29/2008 c1 1Pure Happenstance
Hahahahaha! Brilliant! I liked how you kept Drizzt in character. There aren't a lot of people who can do that. Good job! I applaud you. -claps hands together for a really long time-

~THE Psychotic Pyro Fairy
6/23/2008 c1 188Surreptitious Chi X
*snort* Beatrix Potter meets Forgotten Realms. *grin* It was very amusing. Escapism at its finest.
6/23/2008 c1 aponie
Hahaha! This was such a cute story I enjoyed it lots! well done well done :) i do with the books had more of Drizzt's lonely traveling days they seem to hold so many options for such nice stories.