for The Alchemist, the Wizard, and the War

2/14/2016 c5 Guest
Well, damn. This idea of yours is awesome. And I probably won't get to see another chapter of it ever again.

But this story really is good.
12/15/2012 c5 1Frostpuppy
Cool and definitely unique! Wish you continued, this would have been a marble among pebbles. Unique indeed!
11/25/2012 c5 14Rain of the Forest
AGH! DAMN THE MILITARY INTO NOTHING! *snaps fingers and everyone in the military, minus those I like, disappears* AND GOOD RIDDANCE!
11/25/2012 c4 Rain of the Forest
AGH! YOU ARE MAKING ME REALLY MAD!
11/25/2012 c3 Rain of the Forest
AGH! HOW... HOW DARE YOU!
11/25/2012 c2 Rain of the Forest
Um.. so the Military is trying to attack Hogwarts? I'm confused...
11/25/2012 c1 Rain of the Forest
WTH!
8/30/2012 c5 1DocDIS
I see you haven't updated this in...*counts on fingers* about 3 years, but, consider this a nudge. ;)
5/31/2012 c2 backdrop
Aha! Dudley's kid at Hogwarts! I read an amazing fic about that the other day - /s/5980337/1/ if you're interested.

Love this story so far :)
2/17/2012 c5 AnElegantCatastrophe
Omagoodness! When you said it was original, you weren't kidding! Please update soon, you beautiful soul!
7/15/2011 c3 5Qrowbars
WHAT? You killed Flitwick? TT-TT
3/9/2010 c5 3Cindar
interesing
1/12/2010 c5 10HoliMoliCow
Please update! Its really really awesome! Please? =D
1/9/2010 c5 5ihonestlydontknow
I must say, you've achieved your goal. This is one of the most origional crossovers Ive ever read. Congradulations.

I was thinking how interesting it would be to see the grieving parties meet each other. That would be fun. Can't wait for you to update!
1/1/2010 c5 15Sora Matasuki
HOLLY FREAKING DUMBLEDORE! WHAT A PLOT TWIST! WILL U BE ABLE TO FUNISH THIS THING! IFREAKINGLOVEIT! (SORA SPAZ TRANSLATION: I FREAKING LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING!)
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »