for Harry's Day Out

10/6/2015 c1 Nicolene B
Really enjoyed this!
12/11/2013 c1 2Casey Wolfe
*huggles fic and doesn't want to let go* Amazing. Simply amazing.
3/8/2013 c1 15melissen
That was such a good laugh! Thank you!
11/29/2012 c1 8caeli1701
Omg I loved this even more than your last one, and I loved that one too! Thanks for writing this pairing so well 3
10/13/2012 c1 loveteenwolf3
I'm crying reading the words The End. Your writing is awesome and I can imagine everything perfectly. I never want this to ever end, I just want this story to go on forever. I want to hear about Paul more, and Perry experiencing Harry's true taste, I just wanna have more to read. Are you thinking about writing a sequel because I would be all over that. Sorry I'm babbling on now, but is Adam Scott supposed to be Paul?
Thanks you're amazing!
12/24/2011 c1 11freckleon
Fantastic story! I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started it, but your characterization was so great. Perry repressing the fuck out of his emotions and Harry being completely clueless was so enjoyable to read and led to an awesome payoff at the end. I could not get enough of it! Thank you!

Plus, well done on adding some new characters that fit in well, since KKBB has so few to offer.
12/13/2011 c1 12columbine-and-asphodel
Ahaha, oh Harry!

I love this movie soooo much, and this was freaking fantastic to read after it. Reading about Harry getting caught up in the overwhelming gayness, his horror, the joys of jealous Perry... Ahh, this was just a wonderful fic!
9/27/2010 c1 XDDDDD
THIS IS ADORABLEEE! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
6/9/2010 c1 Nian
Dude!, this was amazing. I was kind on slow but I had hope all along, it was a great end, and i love every second of it,I really wish you could write more about this couple couse i just found out that it existed!
3/8/2010 c1 1Malicious Sherlock
Tee hee :). This reminds me so much of me and my friend Bryce, Bryce being Perry and me being Harry, except for he's not gay and I'm not eventually gay. But it sounds like us, me being an innocent moron and him being embarassed. Good times. Anyway good story! It was really funny and clever!
2/18/2010 c1 80reflecting
yum. that was just...so perfect XD in-character, in-depth, well written and just...so very lovely. good job! :D
1/31/2010 c1 master of illusions
GREAT job! I was and I am totally impressed by the story. I love these guys so much and you are such an amazing writer - so I'm absolutely in love.

Thanks, it was Awesome!
12/27/2009 c1 11Kirux
-flays arms around for a few minutes like the spastic fangirl she is-

Okay so that was obcenely adorable and wonderful and great and just *joy*.

Well written, not a lot of typo, everyone was in character, so all good business there.

I loved the throw back to the movie at the very end, it was super cute.

Really lovely story!

Kirux
2/11/2009 c1 70Tashilovet
Lemme just say, I. Loved. This. I absolutely do. It's witty, it's sweet, it's funny, it's IC, if you can believe. And the fact that it's the first KKBB fic I've read, you just made my day. It always makes my day when I read a real good fanfic. Thanks for the read, loved it.
12/26/2008 c1 aislinnrae
Very much beyond awesome, with an awesome ending, and awesome smug-Harry and poor, in-love Perry and just bloody awesome. Awesome. I keep grinning and saying awesome. It's your fault. Thank you.
20 Page 1 2 Next »