for I Could Have Been More

1/26/2020 c5 s9ecm75lhrvsap
Bummer! Still, nice.
1/27/2019 c5 Guest
Great story so far. Would love more chapters.
2/24/2017 c5 DannyK92
another unfinished story... so sad
6/20/2016 c5 3Cammy P
Aw man. It's always the good and comfy stories like these that get the same treatment as the TV series. What a bummer.
10/14/2015 c5 bigicy
Sad to see that the story stops here. Would like to see what happens in the end
10/14/2015 c4 bigicy
The meeting went quite well.

I'm still dreading when Cameron has to tell them the truth and what will happen from there.
10/14/2015 c3 bigicy
I thought Cameron solving a maths questions in mere seconds with line art and John being confused about it was quite funny.

I like the shy interaction between them as what usually happens on a first date
10/14/2015 c2 bigicy
A funny chapter. Poor inept John.

Glad that things are brightening up in the end
10/14/2015 c1 bigicy
Interesting first chapter.

Based on the secondary objectives promising a Jameron story, I will carry reading.

Quite a lot of details regarding the software/hardware infrastructure on Cameron and Cromatie.
6/28/2014 c5 1DamonaVeggie
hahahaha what a funny story I must say. So I imagine there will be no updates?
4/24/2011 c5 reallycan'tbebotheredsigningin
Oh, please, please don't leave it here! I've been coming back to this story so many times till I finally realised that - hey, why not write a review. Yeah, I'm real sharp like that.

I'd really love for you to finish this fic! It's got an amazing plot, and I need to see how it progresses!

Hope you continue this!
3/20/2011 c5 Raj8
I really like this story and its explanations.
12/30/2010 c5 PSG1JOHN
nice cute story to bad you haven't updated in a few years, was hoping for more
6/19/2009 c5 4Amaterasu-Black Flame
Great story a few mistakes here and there but still good please update soon.
6/16/2009 c5 mistakenot
Your story is very cute. And very satisfying too. I'm just as interested in the plot as the fluff, though.

I hope you'll find time someday to continue this, as it seems very promising to me. It would be a shame to see a good fic like this this whither on the vine. I understand if you're busy, of course, but I hope you at least keep the ideas bubbling on backburner. Good luck in all your endeavors!
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »