FanFiction.Net
for For My Ambition

10/18/2008 c3 Jackums15
haha. This was very entertaining. Good story. Zabuza is the best! I've been writing a Zabuza-based story lately, also. It's good he's getting some attention & respect in this story, since he's usually reguarded as weak. Great story, 8/10. :)
9/14/2008 c2 3Burai007
It was really good. A nice point of view from Zabuza and Haku. Poor Naruto and Sasuke heh they got turned into frozen statues by Haku. Thats probably what Haku should've done in the first place rather then use the Crystal Ice Mirrors and toy with them as he did in the anime.
8/16/2008 c1 darkknight'smagic
Cool but are you going to write more?
6/26/2008 c1 8AnnieNonmouse
hmm, a little too much dialogue for my tastes, but it gets the point across fairly well, for your age this is a well written story but it lacks a lot of descriptivness that I tend to see in Female writers more so than Male, but is all the same needed for a great story. The plot is somwhat simple, though I'm sure you'll add something to it later. The good news is no grammer errors that are noticable, seeing as I didn't...notice them.

I look forward to the next chapter, but make sure to (as a writer) take all the advice you will get to make each chapter better than the next!

that said, my dog is currently eating an IceCream wrapper and I have to go.
6/26/2008 c1 2Singer Salvage
Omg Haku! *Glomps him* :3

More!
6/24/2008 c1 1SASUKE'S PENIS IS ANGRY
Hey there~

I'm nice, so I'll review. Ahaha.

This is a good story so far. A little short, but it's still good. :D

I enjoy how you don't have any typos.

Lawl. And that's all I feel like typing for now.