FanFiction.Net
for Kidnapped

5/31/2020 c3 49Xanafied4929
I absolutely love how Yumi slapped the guy and said "If your posing as my father you'll have to do better than that!" Great story by the way
8/1/2017 c20 Cw
2008 come on it's been 9 years
8/27/2014 c20 IWANTMORESTORYS
MORE STORYS PLEASE WITH ODD X SAM AND YUMI X ULRICH AND AEILITA X JEREMY!
8/25/2014 c14 iamcreepy
... this is kinda creepy... DIE YUMI!
8/25/2014 c11 Guest
JENNA IS YUMI
JACOB IS URLICH!
1/13/2013 c20 Jenna
I'd be so happy if Ulrich quit sacrificing himself for nothing. Here, he risks hair life for Yumi and now she doesn't remember him. In the TV series, he keeps making everybody else go to the factory while he almost gets himself killed for almost nothing. I'm sorry if you disagree, but I just think Ulrich takes one too many risks!
1/13/2013 c17 Jenna
I would rather it be XANA so that there isn't a person who is constantly trying to kill Ulrich. That would be a nightmare come true! :'(
4/7/2011 c20 1Eaglator23
WHAT A CLIFFY WHY DO YOU TORTURE US SO!
4/7/2011 c2 Eaglator23
I love Aelita's reaction
12/15/2010 c20 Sasuketaemin
OMG luv this story the end made me laugh then get really angry and nearly brake the computar :-P
7/18/2009 c15 1Silverfireblossom
The incident would be labled as self defence and she would have been able to go scotch free without that much of a trial... but this is still a great story!
6/16/2009 c20 1krystal ice princess
Great story. I like howyou did this. And the squirrel part made me laugh XD But did you really have to give Yumi amnesia?
1/29/2009 c1 5codelyoko01
cool
12/20/2008 c20 6moonlightbutterflye
omg ! i hate cliffies! lol this is a awesomereffic story! so please write some more! plz? =) anywayz your a good author ! keep it up and write some more on this story!
12/6/2008 c20 2kandykitababy
WHAT DID U DO TO HER... hahaha stupid girl (no offence im a girl 2) has amneisa i dont know how 2 spell it... hahahahaha
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »