for The Punishment

4/16/2005 c3 2agoraphobia
HI I LOVE YOUR STORY SO FAR! GO REI/HEERO!
4/2/2005 c1 agoraphobia
I TOTALLY LOVE IT GO REI/HEERO!
4/17/2003 c8 Jes-chan
Talk about a cliffhanger!

I really noticed how your writing improved as the chapters progressed. At first it was kind of hard to follow what was going on, but things have cleared up.

Is this going to be a Heero/Rei? Please?

Oh well, your fic, just update!

Jaa!
3/20/2003 c8 Static Wolf
NO! **falls off seat** you keep me at the edge of my seat then let me fall off on a cliffhanger..how mean! **looks up from spot on the floor** PLEASE write more SOON! ^_^

~Static Wolf
3/17/2003 c2 Static Wolf
I really like this story for once it isnt revloved around the stupid moon princess and her stupid love for darien. i believe strongly that the scouts lives revlolve to much with the happening of that ditzy moon princess! if you dont like what i just said please flames are always welcome (please e-mail them to me @ the above address) i will use them to burn up my school! I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked the story and now off to read the rest
2/6/2003 c8 2lady pyro1
I love your story even more, every time I read it, but you just couldn't just leave me hanging like that could you?
2/1/2003 c8 1DragonStar
Intriguing. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus are Chronic's children. I wonder how this will change things. write more soon!
1/29/2003 c8 1Lady Light
lol.. Setsuna and Zechs ^_^ ~*~ Lady Light
1/24/2003 c8 4Princess Ren
Great! I cna't wait for the next chapter! POst soon! Keep up the good work! ^_^
1/23/2003 c5 1Crystal Rain Drop
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND AND MAKE IT A USAGI?WUFEI PLEASEPLEASE Usagi/Wufei Usagi/Wufei Usagi/Wufei Usagi/Wufei Usagi/Wufei Usagi/Wufei Usagi/WufeiUsagi/WufeiUsagi/Wufei
1/23/2003 c8 Dana
This Chronic character sounds like a hottie, is something going on between him and Galaxia? Talk about keeping friends close and enemies even closer. I see a Zechs/Setsuna relationship forming. Poor death senshi it's so hard for them mainly Hotaru. Please post soon about Chronic.
11/4/2002 c7 1DragonStar
You need to work on quotation marks and proper puncuation. I enjoyed the story even though but I'm kinda confused with so much going on. Is Heero in love with Rei? Is Wufei going to find out that Rei is his twin? Will you tell the story of why Rei went to save her brother instead of protecting Usagi?
11/2/2002 c7 1Priscilla
Very grim beginning, but then again, everytime Setsuna speaks it seems to be because she has bad news to tell. Poor thing! Thank you for explaining how the different Senshi were grouped together! It makes sense tome that Setsuan would be among the Senshi for love and Justice because justice comes in its own time, not always when someone wills it to happen!

I wonder if the Death Senshi created Chronic by letting go of their negative emotions, like violence and hatred, after battle to cleanse themselves? Kind of like how fat Buu created skinny Buu by blowing off lots of steam that formed into skinny Buu? *Sorry, I hope you're a DBZ fan and know what I'm talking about!* They probably didn't think much of it but there would be all of this hatred floating around, slowly gathering as more battles happened and the Death Senshi had to fight more, no one noticing how it slowly happened. Just a thought! ^_^

I swear, Wufei just does everything he can to antagonize everyone, doesn't he? He just heard about how strong Haruka, Hotaru, Makoto and Rei are and he just insults them for not knowing about why Silence fits into the Death Senshi.

The Death Senshi are, of course, feeling guilty over something they had no control over. Hotaru has always felt this way with her destruction powers but this is a hundred times worse. Makoto has her sense of rightness being challenged. She's always been loyal to Usagi and to find out that you're part of the biggest threat is enough to break just about anyone. Rei's scene was exceptionally written, including the part where Wufei stuck his tongue out at her while slamming the door in her face to keep her from the shrine. The kiss was unexpected but very intriguing as now I'm wondering how much Heero remembers and why hasn't he said anything yet about it. I'm also very curious as to who is spying on Heero! I'm glad Haruka realizes at least a little bit about how badly others must feel when they're being accused of being traitors. I have a feeling that she may fall first because of her pride. Please update soon!
10/25/2002 c7 4Princess Ren
Finally you posted! It's been a while since you posted the last chapter and this one is great! No romance but you really have something important in this chapter! I can't believe that Rei and the other senshi have that kind of power! It's unbelievable! I can't imagine how powerful it is! Poor Setsuna... she don't know what to do... there's a first time for everything... but it's just too much for Setsuna, I just hope she can handle it. Rei is really strong... she's the only senshi who didn't vent her anger to someone or something... that's very unlikely to Rei 'cause she's the one who always do reckless things in the things like that. I just hope they will be okay. I want to know what's next! Post soon! Keep up the good work! ^_^
10/24/2002 c7 9mystlady