for My Heart and My Honour

10/1/2019 c2 bluemax1965
What a great story. I always did wonder what Gregor's conversation with Cordelia would have been about/like. Thank you for writing this.
3/15/2018 c2 Guest
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were Bujould writing under a pseudonym.
4/17/2017 c2 Guest
Satisfying story from Gregor's perspective of the Vor Game and the aftermath. Thanks Sasha £££
8/27/2016 c2 Quill
Marvelous, simply MARVELOUS. This is beautifully in-character, particularly Cordelia, and it's good to see these conversations happening. I really enjoyed it!
4/19/2016 c2 OneShortReadingAddict
All I can say is...wow. I loved this family-orientated theme and Gregor's POV, since the only piece of it in the books is a drabble in CryoBurn. The suicadal Gregor part reflecting on Miles' acceptance of Gregor's jump was one of the most emotional ones. Also, Gregor feeling accepted in his family made me really happy. Well done
6/12/2013 c2 13the Dah
This is wonderfull fic. Thank you for sharing!
12/13/2011 c2 100Lindenharp
Oops! I see that I did you the discourtesy of favoriting this story without leaving a review. Let me rectify that now.

These are wonderful missing scenes. I love authors who get into Gregor's head, and you did it with particular flair.
6/15/2011 c2 poppaeasabina
I just love Cordelia confessing frankly that they did lie to Gregor and apologizing for it. I have read any number of fics where everybody denies themselves blue in the face. And everybody's voice in this is perfect. I have only one quibble:

Thank heaven you turned out to be intelligent. And willing to use your mind. I don't know what we'd have done with an Ivan.

I have always thought that it was very out of character for Cordelia not to put her foot down firmly about the nickname, "Ivan the Idiot." Personally I think Ivan is very intelligent and completely willing to use his mind to avoid becoming emperor and to bail Miles out of trouble. Ivan is aware that he is #3 in the order of succession, Arol isn't getting any younger, and half Barrayar thinks that Miles is a mutant.
11/7/2010 c1 38Thobbit
"I am jumping to Vervain in the Prince Serg," he said levelly. "I request and require that this be so. Admiral Vorkosigan."

You don't know how happy that line makes me.
8/4/2010 c2 Thobbit
I can't think of anything specific, but I just...really liked this fic. Especially the part where Gregor commanded himself aboard the ship.
6/15/2010 c2 Mlle de Fer
Very nice!:) thanks for sharing!
6/23/2009 c2 AES13
This was just lovely; you certainly have a secure grasp on the characters. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks, Anne :-)
5/8/2009 c2 35Blaise
I've come back to re-read this after a re-read of The Vor Game because it fills in the gaps so beautifully. I can't possibly quote all the wonderful, Bujoldian lines, but you have every single person perfectly in character. It's brilliant. I did particularly love Gregor wanting to send an assassination team after the person who'd used Cordelia, and of course the moment when Gregor faces down Aral, and likening it to the fall off the balcony - perfect! It's just all-over wonderful, really. Thank you very much for writing it.
4/27/2009 c2 girlfan1979
Nicely done. Good tag to The Vor Game.
3/10/2009 c2 magdilen