FanFiction.Net
for Life Agendas

9/21/2021 c29 Ollgeneric
i don’t know if i like the way blaise talked ab harry and draco accepting that but i absolutely love this fanfiction. it is a masterpiece
7/20/2021 c36 Bluewolf80
The action scenes were written well. It would be nice to have more descriptions of gore during the battles and violence since Ukatae are a naturally bloody race. Without them everything seems a bit too easy since people can heal themselves and others.
7/19/2021 c24 Bluewolf80
I just don’t get why people feel that it’s best for Dudley and Neville to work out they are soul mates on their own! Nobody does stuff like that! If you had a friend whom you suspected was pregnant most people would tell them. Especially if you knew they had no idea themselves but were about to do something potentially harmful such as drinking alcohol.
Having a soul bond is the same thing. Other people have this information but aren’t helping their friends even when they are in physical pain! That’s ridiculous.
7/18/2021 c18 Bluewolf80
My favorite couple!
sighs and bats eyelashes
5/5/2021 c2 MaKeilah
You know I’ve read this entire trilogy of yours and haven’t found out what the list is for (I’m rereading it lol). Did I miss it somewhere? Draco and Harry are keeping track of something to do with Tom yet I still haven’t a clue what it is.
2/24/2021 c21 TLD110166
A small error I noticed. It should be ring bearer and bearing rings.
11/12/2020 c32 SpanishRiotVal
mhm.
But I'm still pissed.
11/12/2020 c24 SpanishRiotVal
YOU FUCKIN BET IMMA THROW ROCKS AT U, YOU WERE NEGLECTING DRARRY.
11/12/2020 c23 SpanishRiotVal
I just want harry and draco to b y, GODDAMNIT.
And I just want to say I am SICK and FUCKING TIRED of Dudley and Neville. Sure, they have a relationship, now FUCK. OFF.
Drarry for the win bitch.
11/12/2020 c22 SpanishRiotVal
poor harry's ass, ability to walk and sit. R.I.P. They were taken quickly, but may they remain in our hearts-
LoL-
11/11/2020 c21 SpanishRiotVal
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
pfft- like dray can keep his hands off harry for 0.1 of a second. ND CoOL-
Fucking... DRARRY.
11/11/2020 c20 SpanishRiotVal
Fuck off dudley, this brunet child is MY child. If you do anything to MY child i will personally break your nose and shove down your throat.
11/11/2020 c19 SpanishRiotVal
k
so
you're telling me drarry shan't be neglected in the next chappie-ter? AHUhsihfishfaiofhsdiuasifhoiufh
FUCK YES THIS IS AWESOME
11/11/2020 c18 SpanishRiotVal
this is why I fucking bloody love Ozemir.
Best fucking guardian ever, that lad.
11/11/2020 c17 SpanishRiotVal
I just-
Don't like the way I'm not getting enough of drarry.
I'm kind of a drarry addict, so like, its hard to ignore the fact that they're not being mentioned anymore
2,022 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »