FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: WITCH Style

3/25/2021 c3 Guest
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️〽️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️1234567890£¥_[]{}§~…\!?qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890 #$:,.QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM,.
11/10/2012 c1 2Raven of the black forest
I like it, however, if I was to change anything, I would have put the heart of kandracar in a seal in the scroll, or give her/the others girls a joint bloodline.
12/12/2011 c3 Donna
This is great.
8/10/2011 c2 239Autistic-Grizzly
this is a brilliant fanfic, and that fact that you made Will'Naruto's Ero-Jutsy S-Ranked is an original idea keep up the good work
3/8/2011 c3 32Aria Morid
I really hope you continue on this one, I'm rather fond of it.
8/22/2010 c3 Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness
kool keep going
6/21/2010 c1 Kalims
Hey...I know that you wrote this story ages ago,I red about a hundred times,but I just joined Fanfiction's writer,that's why I didn't review earlier..(way earlier)..I just hope that you would continue this story because it's really cool and interesting..the same thing goes for The Shunned one..hope you update both soon:)
5/26/2010 c3 3Fantasy-Mania31
please update!
3/30/2009 c3 1Wal Otter
omg, you made matt complete whupcushion. i love it.

by the way, you gave hay lin, taranee and irma the last names from naruto, thats cool. but cornelia and matt are still having their old last names, why? but anyway, cool story. keep it running
3/5/2009 c3 nessa671
Please update soon.
3/5/2009 c3 Bubbles
Are you planning to continue this? I'd really like you to!
2/12/2009 c3 Nobody
P.S.

Thankyou for taking notice of me. (Grins widely)

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
2/11/2009 c3 Nobody
You have done well in writing these two chapters, I was afraid you had given up. It's nice you didn't replace all the Naruto characters, but just a few instead... (Elyon Female fanclub...?) I like the jutsu's you gave Will to pass. The will definitly come in handy during the bell test... if that is what's going to happen.

Funny, I can so imagine Irma as an Inuzuka, and Taranee looks cool in Shino's outfit! Though I'm having trouble imagining Elyon as a power hungry, socially retarded, emo-king,er, queen! Though, with Sasuke's history, and Elyon's history, I can easily see why you made that choice.

I do hope you continue to atleast the Sound invasion arc, I am curious as to who you would choose for Jiraiya and Orochimaru(Though I slightly have a guess... cough..Cedric..cough). I suggest perhaps Miranda as Kabuto. just a thought.

Please continue this story, it's pretty good.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
11/30/2008 c3 Willow94
Thanks! I had a feeling you wouldn't replace Kakashi or Shikamaru, those are too good to replace! waiting to see the new chapter
11/30/2008 c3 fairy
Awesome!

Quite interesting how you chose to make the characters, however hope you manage some WillxElyon, would be cute 'n we already have so much WillxMatt anyway xD'
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »