FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: WITCH Style

9/4/2008 c2 Philip Gipson
I read a snippet of this chapter on the *Naruto/W.I.T.C.H.* section of your forum, and now that I read it fully, I think it's astounding. The Third Hokage (the Oracle) gives Will three jutsu scrolls to learn so she can become a Genin. The first two jutsus she had to learn were the Rising Twister Jutsu and the Lightning Blast Jutsu, both of which she had difficulty controlling. Her third and final jutsu was the Wind Clone Jutsu, which she passed with flying colors. There's also her own personal technique, the Sexy Jutsu. More tests will abound for the redhead soon enough. Thank you so much for posting this chapter. You do both *Naruto* and *W.I.T.C.H.* justice.
9/4/2008 c2 620yellow 14
Another thoroughly enjoyable chapter. I loved Will training the Hokages grandson especially (lol)
9/4/2008 c2 z-nadka-zak
What can I say about this fic... well, first off- it's absolutely hilarious and awesome. I like how you implemented newer things into the story (like Luba, Tibor, and the other Jutsus). I wonder who will be on Will's team- If I'm right, than in the canon show it's two boys and one girl... I wonder how that's gonna change (if it does, that is).

I also notice you have some spelling mistakes, the one that stood out to me in this chapter was when Konohamaru came in just before she was supposed to show the 2nd Jutsu.

Will put the boy down, just before yelling out, “I don’t care if he is your grandmother, you little brat!”

I wouldn't mind beta reading it for you (plus I haven't seen all of Naruto...)

UPDATE SOON!
9/4/2008 c2 20Dinurs
Good chapter, I like how the Hokage feel about Will's sexy jutsu lol,
9/3/2008 c2 signora del cielo delle stelle
That was really good, and interesting. Continue soon! Arigato!
9/3/2008 c2 1lost prince
A long and nice chapter to say the least.

Job well done.

You know, this may be one of the few stories that show the Oracle as a really "really" nice man, who doesn't speke in riddles.

Also liked the punishment of Luba.

I suppose we will se the girls in the next chapter right?

Will be waiting for the next update (be it this story or the rest of your group :)
8/11/2008 c1 30Cassidy S. Waters
CS: Awesome! Hey, if it's not too much to ask, can you have Cassidy the former water guardian in here? Like as Gaara or Kiba (I've got the hots for those two;). Please do that! Please, oh please oh please! It is really cool. PS: Who's going to play pervy sage? I hope it's Yan Lin or Matt!
8/6/2008 c1 3tabby-tiger-demon
Wow, Do the others come in soon, becase this is so totaly awesome!
8/5/2008 c1 23MewWitch
Please update, i can't wait for more!
7/23/2008 c1 5PYRO THE FIREGOD
Not bad. At first it looked like you were trying to make Will a carban copy of Naruto. Well if your trying to, don't. It would be better if you either make her like she is in W.I.T.C.H. or giver her her own personality. Nice jutsu at the end though. And if you going to do this all in english do it ALL in english dont start doing the jutsu's in japanese half way though. Thats all to my random rant for today.
7/16/2008 c1 Philip Gipson
An great way to start off your new story. This has been on your forum for a while, but now it's available on . I don't watch "Naruto" that much, but my niece Da'Shayla is a fan of that show. Will is brilliant in her starring role, what with determination riding up inside her despite others' disdain. The lightning-based technique she used on Mizuki was powerful, but I think you had it nicely toned down due to your rule of not making superheroes and supervillains too powerful. The other "W.I.T.C.H." characters will be making an appearance in this fanfic soon, as long as you update it. Peace out!
7/7/2008 c1 Guest
This is a good story. I'm a huge fan of Naruto and a big fan of WITCH. Will is my favorite of the girls and really like this story fusing her with Naruto. And good casting fusing Dean Collins with Iruka Sensei as well as having the Oracle as the Third Hokage, kudos for using the Oracle's real name. :)

I liked the sexy jutsu stuff, I'm guessing the "version 2" is a transformation of Will into an adult male version of herself.

I was a little thrown by the forbidden jutsu you had her learn. While giving her a lightning jutsu fits her, cutting her hand for a lightning beast seems like summoning jutsu and that should require more chakra than Will should have assess too this early in the story.

I have to agree with Starwin on one thing though. In the Naruto series the point of Iruka sensei giving Naruto the headband at this point was for recognition of the Ninja test. Naruto went from failing to create one clone (let alone 3 clones needed to pass) to creating over a hundred Shadow Clones that far surpassed the test requirements.

While Will masters a forbidden jutsu like Naruto did she still is unable to properly complete the Ninja Exam in front of Dean/Iruka. More over, one of the most impressive qualities Naruto had that should be shared with Will is the determination to overcome his/her personal weakness.

Naruto did this for clone jutsu, overcoming fear on his first real mission, learning to walk up trees and on water, learning the Rasengan and so on. You need to show Will overcoming the most difficult challenges without giving (the way she passing up on the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu) in future chapter.

I hope you continue the story soon an show us where you plan to take us with this story.
7/3/2008 c1 Nobody
I know I am probably butting in, but, I was sorta expecting a sorta summoning jutsu that summoned one of the four other guardians, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Haylin. Oh well, still liked it though, I even liked the "Lighting Style: Thunder Aeon Jutsu," although it is a bit much and a bit overkill, it still has potential, and it goes good with Will's style.

Sorry, I apologies if my opinion was insulting, I just had to get it off my chest. Please keep writing, I am excited to see the Squad teams.

signed,

Mr. Nobody
7/2/2008 c1 HidingBehindSmiles
Well, I think it's not bad. It's weird to imagine Naruto as Will, and Iruka as Dean... But, I think it's quite interesting.
6/30/2008 c1 8Starwin
Sorry this one took me so long to get to XV. Been a busy week for me and I've hardly had time to write my own stuff...

Anyhow... I liked this fusion you've created. It's a neat little story and it's kind of fun to see Will in the place of Naruto. I'll be interested to see how far and to where you take it.

There are a couple things that bugged me though. First up: is the Hokage. Am I correct in assuming the Oracle is playing is part? If so you should probably call him the Oracle, since everyone else who is being replaced gets a name change.

Second up: just as minor as the first. I see that you changed the jutsu that will learned from the scroll. While there is no problem with that it doesn't quiet bring out the intent of the original idea. Which is Naruto couldn't make a single clone of himself normally. But with the shadow jutsu he makes a huge number of them.

I don't know how inclined you would be to go back and change stuff, but I would recommend that you equally modify the final test that Will fails to have something to do with Lightning Jutsu.

Again, its all pretty trivial when you consider it. And its still a good story without either of the suggested changes.

Still a couple spelkings mistakes that pulled away my attention but otherwise pretty good.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »