for Harry Potter and the Wand of Uru

4/15/2020 c2 2RandomCraziness
Curiouser and curiouser...
4/14/2020 c2 2Mangahero18
Ah good. I was worried you would get rid of the genderbending aspect in this rewrite. Its one of my favorite parts.
4/14/2020 c2 fraewyn
Love it!
4/14/2020 c2 MoonBurner
Huh. So here we are once again. Here's hoping this iteration advances further than the last.
4/14/2020 c2 The Shadows Mistress
i had enjoyed the story so glad to see it back, looking forward to more
4/14/2020 c2 Mayhem296
Hmm, I'm interested in seeing where you'll take this. Keep it up.
Fol
Mayhem
4/14/2020 c2 1FreeTraderBeowolf
Okay that was just a touch weird. You certainly look to be subverting expectations.
4/14/2020 c2 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
4/14/2020 c2 ErnestTheGuy
I didn't expect this to show up today? Im enjoying the added detail in the scenes
4/14/2020 c2 m-f42
Twelve years after starting a rewrite? Your plot is stale, your setting dead. Is it just the COVID-19 that makes you come back? This story had its chance- move on.
4/14/2020 c2 SilveerKnighT
Ok that weird, i read the other review and going by this chap ending this will be full of lgbt stuf not my thing sorry
4/14/2020 c2 1Worldsprayer
I never thought I would see another attempt at this story after so many years. I think 5 authors have picked it up and everyone of them has dropped it after a handful of chapters. Good luck and good job so far!
4/14/2020 c2 FateBurn
Nice
4/14/2020 c2 Guest
Please tell me we can find old version somewhere. I didn't realize the old one was removed. /
2/1/2020 c13 2Lord Shiva
I said it once, I will say it again this story is fucked up beyond reason. Everyone is either Gay, Lesbian, or a sex addict; Kids speak like they are 17 years old with deep-seated issues, most of the kids are gothic which while true to an extent in real life, but like dude, they are 10-13 no kid should act like that and don't get me fucking started on the adultery shit is weird as fuck, and this is supposed to be an Avengers crossover but shit don't make sense at all, This story is all over the place.
1,462 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »