for Harry Potter and the Wand of Uru

5/13/2018 c1 5Aeowyyn
Trace Reading, magic.
4/25/2018 c2 13Trace Reading
Considering the average length of an eleven year old's arm (or even an adult's arm) compared to the size of a wand, why are forearm holsters so popular in Harry Potter fanfiction? Go get a ruler and hold it flat against your arm, and see how much room you have left over. For the sake of argument, let's say 11 inches, the same as Harry's wand. See if you can move your wrist without bumping into the edge. Go ahead. I'll wait.
3/27/2018 c13 49Polydicta
Ahhhh ... that was good.

Let's get another ...

Umm ... cliffhangers are baaaad ;)
3/26/2018 c13 2HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR
Damn it! Just as you were getting to a really good part, you stopped writing! I hope that you'll decide to come back to this story again soon enough. I'd love to be able to read more of it.
2/19/2018 c13 2Lady Alstreim
A marvelous read.
1/18/2018 c1 3Time Emperor
This was all kinds of fucked up. I had no idea what was going on, such horrible writing, I can't stand it. Goodbye.
11/17/2017 c6 secretowl
Aaand here is where I stop reading. Decent first attempt, even if it is hamfisted and ridiculous. I almost stopped reading after the initial idiocy of Luna being, "esplodeded for eternity." I tried. But Harry super quickly saying, "Oh! Okay, 'nother universe I'm an in, and I'm a girl so I should practises my hair charmses!" Oh, wait, she/he is now a norse god, (or goddess, seeing as how they all seem to sprout vaginas)...

3/10
11/14/2017 c12 Fainfan
Good story bruh
10/23/2017 c13 3CrimsonHouse
Please update soon! I am enjoying the plot line, even if it includes genderbending. I also agree with the whole Norse god/goddess thing, although I know they're not actually gods, I'm just going to call them that. So, pllease update!
10/18/2017 c1 7thechickenlittle
can't wait to read the rest!
8/13/2017 c4 Guest
why fucking genderbending seriously it ruins everything and its fucking annoying, fucking shoot yourself
8/3/2017 c12 30DalkonCledwin
So not Selene Gallio? That is very odd.

So obviously Emma is a bimbo when drunk. That is actually terrifying!

Still curious what is going on with Luna and Harry in this world.
8/2/2017 c11 DalkonCledwin
So, Luna is one of THOSE Giants… like Loki?

Dumbledore would know Scots… I mean he understands Mermish and Parseltongue, even if he can’t speak the latter.

Well, considering Harry is at least one-fourth Frost Giant, cold is a good description.
8/2/2017 c10 DalkonCledwin
Uh… the Black Queen would technically know about Witches and Wizards. I mean she is about the same age as Apocalypse himself, and doesn’t go into extended periods of hibernation like he does… and then there is the fact that she herself is technically a candidate for the role of Sorceress Supreme, may have held said title at some point in history, and is one of the few entities that is independently strong enough to go toe to toe with Odin and survive! Of course her survival of that fight would primarily be down to the fact that she can only die if she uses her powers so much that she inadvertently mummifies herself!

And that is all ignoring the fact that the Hellfire Club is one of the single most well informed information networks in the entire freaking world of Marvel!

To be fair, even in Muggle London at the time the canonical novels were set… marriage between First Cousins was still perfectly legal. Not sure what the ruling on that is today, mind you, but it is what it is.

Having there only ever be one flying lesson per year group would seem an awfully inefficient use of a Residency for a flight instructor, now wouldn’t it? Even if you add in the Quidditch Matches that she only occasionally referees, if Madam Hooch is living at the Castle for the entire School Year like the other Professors she needs to be contributing more to the School than overseeing a largely extracurricular singleton lesson and the attached sports club. If she tried to get a post at a Muggle School where she fulfilled equal contributions, she’d be laughed out of the room.

LOL, and Hermione, and maybe a handful of others are the only ones likely to catch onto the fact that Harry just quoted the man who Snape takes fashion advice from!
8/2/2017 c9 DalkonCledwin
Michelle is the feminine form of Michael. So is Mikaela. If Michaela exists as a real name, it is most decidedly not a common feminine form of Michael.

Oh good lord Ororo is a Veela?

Harry hasn’t yet figured out that Altaira is Luna, has he?

Oddly, Altaira will likely approve of Tracey based on the pairings list.
1,462 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »