for Harry Potter and the Wand of Uru

7/6/2008 c1 Memory King
My expectations for these kind of fics isn't very high most of the time, but this one definitely looks like something I would actually REALLY enjoy reading. Reading on.
7/5/2008 c6 1Dumbledore
Great story! Enjoying it more than the original. Definitely agree that the Japanese stuff is painful... Thanks for keeping it legit. I can't say I like butch chicks, though. Still, it's pretty funny. Keep up the good work!
7/5/2008 c6 javacap
I hope that you make this story harry/harem.
7/5/2008 c6 Pointer3109
It was too funny.

Hhmm, or something like that.

Prank Snape. LOL.

Daphne may think she has him marked, but she's got competition.
7/5/2008 c6 1Bobboky
you have done a great job with this
7/5/2008 c6 10Frog1
This is a very good story, but I have one question, What does Jeg ha kommet tilbake, mean?
7/5/2008 c6 10Wonderbee31
Nice, and really enjoying this version of Daphne, who seems willing to work on Harry anyway, LOL. Looking forward to the first classes, and what might go down next time with Snape.
7/5/2008 c5 Wonderbee31
Neatness, and really liked this version of Hermione, as maybe a much less take the crap person that canon and Harry's in this AU was as well, and can't wait to see what all goes down next and what other changes there'll be.
7/5/2008 c6 kubas89
great chapter :D
7/5/2008 c6 Shenandren
enjoying the story, can't wait for the next installment.

good luck with the writing.

lots of fun to read
7/5/2008 c6 12Yunaine
Nice work so far, loved the entire read.

Very good job on the removing of some of the weirder things in the story.

As for the pairing (I think you made a note on that somewhere at chapter 3 or 4), I seriously hope that it won't be Ginny or Hermione.

I think Ginny already got removed due to looking to much like his mother/sister.

Hermione is a bit "sporty" (don't know the correct word in English) in my opinion, I see her getting together with the other sport-lover from Gryffindor (Dean or Seamus?). They should get along well as long as they aren't Neville-followers.

As for the pairing that could happen. Luna could be brilliant, but you would have to really be able to pull that of, unless you change some of her weirdness like you changed Hermione.

Daphne and Su are currently both nice so I wouldn't mind seeing a pairing with any of them.

Everything is fine for me, as long as it isn't slash/ginny/hermione. I've don't read slash and there are way to many Ginny and Hermione stories out already...

Cheerz,

Sven
7/5/2008 c6 Sobocz
hey,

not bad, I also prefer the story not having the crossovers and while I did find a typo or two, your writing style is quite good. But I would really appreciate the updates being longer (up to 10k is the best, while being more reader friendly as they don't have to remmber the story again and again for every sort update they read, it also prevents you from making inconsistencies and having to change several last chapters every time you write a new one). And as always I'm looking forward to your next update, preferably soon ;P .
7/5/2008 c6 GunSmoke2
Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapters.
7/5/2008 c6 11selenepotter
Great Chapter!

TASERs have been around since at least the 70's.
7/5/2008 c6 1dougal74
Another well written chapter. I am really enjoying your story and eagerly await your next chapter.
1,462 « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »