FanFiction.Net

updates plox?
6/29/2008 c1 Rainbow2007
i love it
6/29/2008 c1 7jabarber69
Well I thought the story was pretty good, interesting and mostly well written but I do have a few things to point out: 1st, after all that has happen to him, why would he trust the letter, especially when it tells him to not trust dumbledore, who at this time he still more or less trusts! 2nd I dont know about you, but you couldnt get me to die my hair any color much less get me to do it when I was 15/16 yrs of age! 3rd, if I had just been told that the world wiz/muggle rest entirely on my shoulders, I would probably mope around for couple of days, then I would get off my ass and do something, like start weight/running martial arts training and since I'm going to have to fight and kill the worst dark lord in centuries who has 50 yrs of dark rituals and dueling over me someone who isnt even a fully trained wizard with a piss poor training in dueling then I would be looking to find me some guns, pistols that could be charmed to be everlasting in ammunition as well as rifles with maybe grenarde launchers on them like a M16, or maybe finding a hit wizard to train me cause I for one wouldnt ever believe that I could defeat the greatest dark wizard in centuries by shagging him to death per according to dumby! but those are just some of my thoughts, otherwise I do like your story and I'm looking forward to reading further chapters!
6/28/2008 c1 7Lee-Aeront
Pretty good so far, can't wait for more!
6/28/2008 c1 MUSKRAT04
Interesting...Your off to a good start..um I know its a little early in the story but will this be a harry/hermione story? cause i love those, will ginny and ron be evil or not?

you've done well for a first timer and I look forward to reading more...

Till next time

Muskrat
6/28/2008 c1 LordPeverell
The chapter is too short and Frankly it boring already
6/28/2008 c1 24witowsmp
It seems like a good beginning of a story, and I can't find anything to criticize. I look forward to the next chapter.
6/28/2008 c1 Shimmer.song
Hi, so you're going to do a Manipulative Dumbledore. Also adding in Animagus training. I like the combo! They're the one's I keep an eye out for most. Especially Animagus stories concerning Harry and Hermione. With the occasional Ron Bashing fics as well. Especially when I read early canon ron... he was such a git back then. He always made Hermione miserable.

I like what you have so far. So continue one when you can.
6/28/2008 c1 Studebaker1960
i love it!
6/28/2008 c1 7Dream Steel Shadow
Oh, this story has potential... I shall be awaiting more!
6/28/2008 c1 2Phnxfyr1
can't wait for more
6/28/2008 c1 1ninjadearka
I think that you should continue, I really want to know what happens and You have a great begining going on. Keep it up!
6/28/2008 c1 ClaireyBeary
Sounds good so fay keep going
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11