for Fire

8/19/2011 c1 4Tinyterror
STOP KILLING AXEL, PLZ!
8/11/2010 c1 5RunRunRunAway
wow. Like WOW. that was good. Do you even know what the fire told him? Wait, Roxas wondered what the fire told Axel. so Axel told Roxas that the fire speaks to him? I guess it would make sense since they were friends. But still. It just makes me more curious. That's gonig to keep me away with a nonstop stressed head while I try to find out what it said. Obviosely it tried to kill him, but it could have been put in different words rather than: "Hey, kill yourself." I wanna know D=

Well, it was well written, and the story is one of a kind in many ways. Sure the therapy wasn't so original, but everyone has an urge to put Axel in therapy. It's just the way Axel is. It's as if he NEEDS to be in therapy, it's where he belongs.

OMG Axel drank Vodka :O

Naughty, naughty.

I REALLY like how you put it raining at the end, when it was time for Axel to be burried. It's so likely that Axel would hate the rain, and it's so likely that it would be raining on his funeral. It just fit so well. The ending was great, enough for me to read it, maybe three or four times. It's a great story, and I'm sure others think so, too. Thanks for writing it, despite the fact that Axel died, it really gave me that "Thankful" feeling for being alive. I get what 'Life is beautiful' by sixx am means now.

Thank you~!
6/29/2008 c1 1TheVenomInYourHeart
aww!

this sad but really good at the same time!

i love it!

and i like how you ende it with a question.