for Always, Always a Bridesmaid

9/5/2016 c15 Honey
Good story well done
Keep writing
2/19/2016 c15 pink
I LOVE THIS STORY! i thought before that Amy wouldn't get the main role. You know this is one of the best sonic fanfics i've ever read. KEEP IT UP! IT'S FANTASTIC! Great work
6/9/2013 c15 sonamy4love14
I was almost cying when Sonic proposed to Amy, this story has made my life complete.
6/5/2013 c15 vantantae
5 STARS!
5/5/2013 c15 7Hedgie Hanyou
AWESOME STORY YOU ROCK I LOVE IT it's so cure and Adorable at the same time
3/15/2013 c15 ctptardis123
This is the best sonamy fic I've ever read. The pace was excellent and, though I know this is a weird thing to comment on, I really enjoyed your chapter titles. If you ever decided to, you could write an exceptional novel. I know loads of people who just love these kinds of genres (fantasy) and whom I am certain would fall over themselves to get to your book. Just some food for thought!

Sincerely,
ctptardis123
2/10/2013 c15 Guest
YAY! I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
And I understood the reference with the roses, lilies, and baby's breath!
2/10/2013 c4 Guest
Knux has got a teddy! LOLZ!
1/12/2013 c15 Milo's crazy123
That was An AWESOME chapter and story overall! This is the best story i have ever read in my life! Continue writing stories like this! :3
12/9/2010 c15 WhItErOzE
I LUV THIZ STORY!IT HAZ SOO MUCH LUVVV HEART AND ALL THAT ROMANTICAL CRAP WE SEE IN CHICK FLICKZ I REALLY LIKED THE HUMOR AND ATHE SONAMY IT WAZ GUUD NT JUST GUD IT WAZ AMAZING I CRIED!KNUX ROUGE...WHO DIDNT CEE THAT CUMMING?CREAM AND TAILZ CUTE!AND IVE NEVER HEARD UFF BLAZE BEIN O FLIRTY B4 WELL OVR ALL GUUD STORY LUV KIZZES AND HUGZ PEACE OUT!
10/28/2010 c1 9RaeRaethehedgehog
I loved this story and I enjoyed every second of it.

The thing I liked about this story is Amy's little acting career. I think it was a great little touch to the story. I actually thought for a second that she would never get the chance to get to be in the musical because of the wedding and all that.

This story was amazing :)

P.S. I love Mel!
8/27/2010 c8 cal18
you completely copied this story from 27 dresses didn't you.
6/6/2010 c1 Kizziefoshnizziee
I like your story!
5/20/2010 c3 rugtugba
heh i had to audition when i auditioned for that hit tv kids gameshow brainsurge here is a tip just be yourself and try to stand out if your parents are there look at them or one of your friends (p.s i got on the show
4/23/2010 c4 rugtugba
hahaha lol pooky? man you added some garfeild in there lol
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »