for Unrelinquished Love

5/20/2013 c25 tommyjude21
Now that is how the show should have ended...I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Great job and thank you for giving us fans the ending we deserved and had all hoped for.
2/5/2011 c9 2kdmom
This chapter seemed a little out of place to me. I can appreciate wanting to bring Taylor's story in. But one minute Tommy's fiance catches him and Jude in an embrace and the next minute Tommy's at her house for pizzas and movies? To quote Speiderman "You need a better bridge."
2/4/2011 c8 kdmom
I can't stop reading! It's 2AM and I can't stop. Guess I'll just be real tired tomorrow.
2/4/2011 c7 kdmom
This chapter was beautiful, I laughed alot. I reminded me of all the times Jude and Tommy were just fun and silly. That's always been my favorite Jommy scenes! Thanks Again.
2/4/2011 c6 kdmom
I'm so excited I found your story! It's great. This was a wonderful chapter, it had me laughing and crying. At the beginning, when Jude is thinking about what she would be saying to Tommy if they were still friend's made me cry hard. Her tripping up the isle was so Jude I lol. BTW at the end when you reference the episodes you used, don't forget "3X7 The Long and Winding Road" with the parachute pants reference. I loved it.
2/4/2011 c5 kdmom
I'm really liking your story do far. Great job on the dialog, it's really true to character. I can hear Tommy and Qwest actually saying the lines you gave them. It makes the story very believable.
2/4/2011 c4 kdmom
Ok, Awesome chapter! You really got me crying on this one. When he called her name I thought "ok, here we go" then ...nothing. I loved/hated it!
2/4/2011 c3 kdmom
Great chapter, i realy loved Julia. What always made the series great was the dialog and some of Julia's "wisdom" reminded me of that. "Love makes it hard, men...men make it worth it." is a brilliant line!
2/4/2011 c1 kdmom
This chapter made me cry. I hope the whole story is this good. Great Job.
11/18/2010 c25 desi
are you sure you werent the co writer to the series? jeez loiuse they could have used your help on the series finale
11/18/2010 c10 desi
i havent read the whole thing of course but it seems as if right now its straying from the whole jommy loe thing like the series finale did.
6/1/2010 c25 shadylady21
Loved the chapter and the way you ended this story. I love how Jude and Tommy got married and kept it a secret. Glad that Taylor won especially after everything that happened. Loved how Sadie and Jude screamed and scared the guys.
6/1/2010 c25 jhall1394
Great story! My favorite moments were when they went to their lake again,and when Tommy was their for Jude after she got shot. There were a lot more too. Include deleted scenes please. If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites /pf/index.php?u=@ChairmanNick and /contact/Pages/default.aspx and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Just copy and paste the sites into your website bar Please write and spread the word!
5/31/2010 c25 aThousandYearsWaiting
Fav moments? Well I don't like that Jude was shot but I love she said I Love You before she passed out q: and the ending was great! I think it's funny how you didn't say what happened w/ kwest and Sadie. It was a really good story(:
5/23/2010 c24 aThousandYearsWaiting
Post more post more post more! I just started readin this an hour or 2 ago and the whole time I was like "oh my god! I'm ready 4 some jommy! I now have me jommy(: thank you! Pms!
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »