for Now That You're Here

11/16/2018 c14 MstgSzy
Any chance that you would return to finish this story. I read 'When You're Gone' and enjoyed it so much that I decided to read your sequel, even knowing that it was not marked 'Complete'. I really appreciate so much your portrayal of the connection that Booth and Brennan share-it feels deeper and richer. I love how they defend and protect each other. There is so much tension here...Of course, will the girls be found and rescued, will Booth survive in all ways (physical, emotional, etc.), will the Booth family stick together, and underlying it all will Booth and Brennan come through still together and ready to move toward a full life together. Great stories!
5/2/2017 c14 17Agent ERA
Please, please, please update!
1/28/2017 c14 Aripotter24
Hola queria saber si vas a actualizar! E encanta esta historia estoy esperando para saber que paso con booth y con templanza. Espero que actualices, besos
12/19/2015 c14 Guest
Please finish this!
4/25/2012 c14 D
THIS STORY IS AMAZING, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
10/16/2011 c14 zombienath
Aww, it ends right here? You're killing me, here.
5/5/2011 c14 1anonymous.individual
Oh my god. This story is amazing.

I don't suppose there's any chance you'll finish it? Because that was such a crappy place to end :s
6/30/2010 c14 3cherisheachother
I just finished reading this story and the one that comes before it, and theyre amazing! I know its been a long time since you updated, but I think you should consider finishing this story =]
6/13/2010 c14 Kriti
oh i just read it again...when will we get another chapter that gives us relief from this cliffy?update soon pl!
4/19/2010 c2 15xoxokiss210
i loved:)
4/18/2010 c14 1Observer of Life
I absolutely love this story. I had read When You're Gone a while ago and only just realized that there might be a sequal. So I checked and here it was. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come.
4/15/2010 c14 1cora-louise
I love your story and i certainly hope you continue it soon.
3/16/2010 c14 Kriti
man!...i read this chapter again when i came across the story once more...when are u going to update?its one of the besst written fics iv found around here pl.don't abandone it!...really really hoping to hear from u soon...and great great job on the fic btw! :)

pl.update!
3/4/2010 c14 3JonasBROgirl8816
Brennan stares at what Booth had brought her to play with next.

“So what is it, Bones?” The man in question asked from his place behind her.

It was several seconds before she said anything. “It’s what I thought it was at the scene Booth.” Brennan pulled something away from the body. “This story is missing its author!”

“Great. Where in the hell do we start?” Booth said, rubbing his chin.

“First Booth, we get this to Angela and see if she restore this.” Brennan said, as the artist appeared on the other side of the table. She handed Angela the next chapter which looked to be ruined.

“Let’s hope to it’s the chapter we’re missing. Maybe that’ll lead us to the rest of the story.” Angela said turning away

“Let’s hope so.” Booth said shaking his head.

Can we PLEASE have that update? PLEASE don't leave it hanging like that. You gonna finish the story...it's so good!
2/4/2010 c14 1PhoenixTears89
Ok, I know it's been ages, but I really hope you haven't abandoned this! Really... leaving the story there would just be cruel!
318 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »