for Shadows Through The Days

7/13/2008 c3 6Link Guru
Man, what a bunch of drama. It's like a soap opera. This is intense. Can't wait till the next chapter.
7/10/2008 c2 CarlitosCandy
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

I really, really do. You have somehow managed to grow even more into a better writer while I've been away from my beloved MSN. How'd that happen? :)

Because I mean it: update son!
7/9/2008 c2 Link Guru
Man, thingr are deffinitally changing. With Lillian around, Jeff's sure to straighten up. Kind of a dark story, but maybe thats why it's so interesting.
7/9/2008 c1 toejam18
Excellently well done. 10/10.
7/9/2008 c2 17Samantha Jean Pascal
this is getting awesome
7/2/2008 c1 Samantha Jean Pascal
continue this please
6/30/2008 c1 1sideways anger
Please please please continue! This pairing strangely is pretty cool. You have to continue... I'll give you cookies. Any kind. :)
6/30/2008 c1 you know
a one-shot? I think not.

This was really wonderful. Sorry I couldn't be there to help you along with it (or correct your misuse of grammar) lol but I am proud of you, and I love it.

Hope to hear more of this (and you) very soon :)
6/29/2008 c1 6Link Guru
Wow, poor Jeff. Hope none of the higher ups hear about this. Now, who was the diva on crack? Natalia maybe? Anyway awesome work so far.
6/29/2008 c1 6skittlesOH-8
this is amazing.

i really like it.

great job!
6/29/2008 c1 106Sunny's Priceless Dream
This was really really good, and I think you should serioulsy continue it. This could make for a really interesting story.
26 « Prev Page 1 2