for Gone

4/27/2018 c45 larydreamer
Hey girl, I think I started reading your story over a decade ago or something like that and I recently refound it after many years of MIA On this website. And man, is it good!

I hope you read this comment and I hope you continue to write ( hopefully a sequel to the story! ), because the way you designed story and made it come to life was unbelievable. Just remember you still have fans out there and I hope to see more of your work!
4/7/2018 c45 Kristina Lee
I love your story! I have been obsessed with Instant Star ever since I found out about it! I love Alex Johnson, even seen her in concert a few times and have met her. I live for these stories and get alerted when one is updated! (So far, only two authors) Please continue with the story!
4/4/2018 c45 instantstar69
I'm so happy your back with this story! Thank you!
I don't remember any of it so I'll just have to re-read everything again! Awesome moments in perspective :)
Can't wait to hear about the sequel!
4/29/2016 c43 1CourtneyMichelleL
I really I love this story I need more Tommy and Jude stories. Please post more soon
1/30/2016 c43 Kristina Lee
I love this story! I set it up so that I get an email when you post something new. Please keep writing!
8/15/2013 c42 kbb1001
I just found this fic and read the whole thing thiss evening. The last chapter has me in tears! I could feel both of their pain. This is an awesome story and you are an amazing writer! Please finish this and do the sequel. I can't wait for more.
5/11/2013 c42 1ladyofkeegan
Please please please please please please please please please finish this! I haven't slept so I could keep reading this only to be left hanging.
5/2/2013 c42 lesa.blazer
Please continue
5/1/2013 c42 Sarah Nicole K
Ahhhhhhhh! Love this story, great writing! I'm addicted. :)
4/30/2013 c42 ISana55
Amazing chapter ! I like the talk between Jude and Tommy about the miscarriage , i definitely would like to read a sequel , i cant wait for more :)
4/30/2013 c42 elliereadshere
I can't remember what happened in the first 41 chapters really, but I liked this. Glad Tom is recording. Glad Jude opened up. And I'll keep reading, including the sequel.
4/5/2013 c41 Goughie
Please keep going with your story!
4/2/2013 c37 lesa.blazer
Please continue this story
3/20/2013 c41 larydreamer
Judeeeee! :( poor baby!
What happens next?
2/5/2013 c41 Guest
This is getting really good please post again very soon I love where your taking this story
252 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »