for The Moonlight Warrior of Egypt

12/6/2019 c25 CL
This was not a story I enjoyed and/or liked

Too many things to mention that are just plain wrong
12/5/2019 c25 CL

Ok... o_0

Did not like it!

:( :( :(
3/23/2018 c22 3Ethan Illinois Jones
I really don't know if I can give this a positive review. The idea of the story was great, but it was really brought down on your focus on your OCs more than the canon characters. I only have three big issues with the story, but I will list them off as so:
1.) There were 3 characters that had similar names; Amber, Amberlee, and Amberite. It got too repetitive to have three of your OCs have nearly the same name. Some variation would be nice, even if they are all connected.

2.) Her "sailor" form is Sailor Universe when this whole time I assumed it would be something involved with this galaxy, like the Sun or comet, but it's Sailor Universe. It makes her sound as powerful as Sailor Cosmos or even Sailor Galaxia. That being said, I don't know what her place in the Moon Kingdom would be, but Sariah is apparently the Pharaoh's Queen despite there possibly being a relationship between Princess Serenity and the Pharaoh. I do not know why she would have the title if Princess Serenity was going to be engaged to the Pharaoh. Wouldn't that make Princess Serenity the Pharaoh's queen?

3.) There are no consequences of Amber keeping her secrets from her friends or basically messing with Rini's mind (including Yugi's). Does she just get away with temporarily messing with a princess's mind? Does she even fall under Princess Serenity's rule? With Merlin being her master (or was her master)?

Your story has potential, but I think you should look over your OCs a little more. Make change up the story a little bit. If not, that's fine but I won't be able to read it much further if it's going to be Amber-fest. Next chapter we will have more "Amber" named characters. I hope I am not coming off as a bitch, but I just wanted to present this criticism to you.
10/19/2017 c22 1SleepyMacarons
I'm happy to read such a well done and emotional chapter after a long time waiting. When I first read this story, I completely adored the idea of these stories and universes meeting. It even inspired my own stories, one of which you left a review on.

After this story ends I know I'll come back to enjoy it again a many times in the future!
10/8/2017 c22 Guest
So many feels! (Sobbing uncontrollably) Well done! I can't wait for the end!
10/8/2017 c22 4Leafeon12
Great chapter and I can't wait until your next one! XD
4/30/2017 c21 rosepearl33
update soon please
4/30/2017 c10 rosepearl33
it's jun jun from the amozon quartet
4/30/2017 c7 rosepearl33
I love this story yugioh and sailormoon are two of my favorite shows
4/5/2017 c17 andjelija.nenic
4/2/2017 c21 Marii
This story is so exciting! I can't wait for you to finish it!
3/8/2017 c21 4EvermooreNoir
Oh my God! I loved this chapter! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this one, but it was certainly worth the wait! That was such an awesome battle sequence I literally screamed at my computer a couple of times while reading, lol. Will your next chapter be the last one? And are we going to find out how Amber exists in two different worlds? I can't wait! XD
2/18/2017 c21 14Storyteller222
I look forward to seeing one of the first fanfiction stories I've ever followed reaching its conclusion.
2/1/2017 c15 andjelija.nenic