for Brought to the Brink

12/10/2020 c14 Belice
good story...nice 'warm' ending with Dave
10/11/2015 c14 Guest
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for posting it.
9/18/2015 c14 1NickTonyK
I enjoyed this story. It was very well written and in character. My only concern was that the doctor is Jennifer and not Carson. (But that's just a personal preference! ) Thanks for writing!
7/26/2014 c14 Vadercat
this was a really good story. I think you should write another John & David story. You have managed to capture a brotherly feeling throughout the story. Maybe another adventure or a recovery story where John spends more time with Dave and his finance?
1/27/2014 c14 cmtaylor531
This story was so interesting. I love stories where we get a look into Dave/John relationship.
8/22/2012 c14 2SGAmvmm
I love this story. Thank for writing this story and for including Dave. I like how you presented John's relatinoship with his family. Thank you again.
12/24/2011 c14 sherry57
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story or any others and I don't know if you even read reviews to it anymore but , if I haven't already commented on this story, I read it again today as I wanted a good old fashioned Sheppard whump story and this certainly filled the description. Dave being in it and tghe relationshipo between them as well as all th eloyalty from everyone on Atlantis...all of this pushes all the right buttons for me! Thanks for this story, which I've read often and love every time, perhaps even a little more each time!

Have a great, merry, happy, healthy and fun Christmas!
4/13/2011 c14 25sheppardlover928
I just finished this story and it was terrific! Love the Shep whump-it was so intense I got kind of queasy with the intensity of John's torture (never like those whipping scenes, marring John's beautiful back!)...Thought it was clever to incorporate John's relationship with his dad and brother in his torture and then its significance in his healing, bringing David to Atlantis to mend John's psyche so his body could heal..Bittersweet that the mental anguish Bric'ien meant to inflict on John actually forced the reconciliation of his relationship with his deceased father and reestablish his connection with his brother! Sweet!
9/10/2009 c14 13flyboyfan23
gotta say this is one of my favorite stories. if i ever want something to read that i know i'll enjoy i read this :) thanks for sharing w/ us
2/26/2009 c9 37XX-Samantha-XX
all i can say is wow, i mean its a wonderful story thanks for writing it. very emotional. :)
1/13/2009 c9 1crossMyheartHope2Spy
i really like how u got david into it and how he is reacting

hope he a john make up

dont tell me thought

im going to keep reading

1/13/2009 c2 crossMyheartHope2Spy
do we get to see what the team is thinking while sheppard is mia?

u dont have to answer i read on

1/13/2009 c1 crossMyheartHope2Spy
wo ho oho

shepards last but not last stand

i like it

very very goo

cant wait to read the next chapters

9/11/2008 c14 kjnh
Just finished reading the last of your stories posted here and must say enjoyed them all very much. Like the way that you write the characters, and the storylines work really well. Am looking forward to more, hoping for more of Sheppard and his brother. Thank you very much but please don't keep is waiting too long for more
8/24/2008 c14 2faldo
I have only just discovered this story - I enjoyed it very much and wanted to let you know. You whump Shep very well and look forward to reading some more of your work. Thanks - and keep it coming!
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »