for Life After Death

8/6/2018 c12 1Annabeth316
We now need to see the scene from “let’s kill hitler” take place on DS9. This fic gives a whole new meaning to the line “Hello, Benjamin.”
11/24/2016 c4 Noone2162
You magnificent bastard, thank you for this chapter. I Bloody LOVED it.
12/8/2015 c14 Lowenweiss
Nicely done. You have an engaging plot, and the characters are true to type.

Hope you keep ( kept ? ) writing
3/9/2015 c4 8Avalonemyst
Enjoyed this.
9/15/2013 c12 MyRandomName
really great story
3/3/2013 c1 Gandalf
This was contradicted by The End of Time.
2/26/2013 c1 Guest
A good beginning here - I'm just starting to read. I have a minor quibble: the Doctor is swallowing twice before he puts the rod into the Eye of Harmony; he may have easily really done that, but some admission from the author that it was a repeated action would sound better. :-) But, as I said, that's just minor.
The way the Doctor speaks here sounds like Nine - if you have not seen the film, it makes sense, but it also makes sense in that the war undoubtedly made him into the man that Nine would be... In a way, I think that shows good writing: words on the screen conveying the sense of a specific character!
1/16/2013 c12 7admiraljoshhar
This was an excellent story, superbly written throughout, and a great way to bridge the 8th and 9th Doctor! I especially liked the ending, tying in with the 2005 pilot. I hope to read more soon!
8/24/2012 c12 118Izzyaro
I really enjoyed this. Your charcterisation of the Doctor was very good, and I liked his interaction with the DS9 staff. Great job.
7/23/2012 c12 8Avalonemyst
I have decided to add u to my fav authors I wish I could have double favorites. Not only was I entertained by the story but by your muses as well. I loved ur OC! and how you blended the Doctor so well into the world of DS9. I would love to see more interactions between the Doctor and the Trill keep up the good work
6/16/2012 c14 7Paxloria
That was cute. Especially those two scene bits with Jack and Quark.
6/16/2012 c12 Paxloria
This was a good story and you ened it really well to.

Its a good read.
6/16/2012 c3 Paxloria
Great chapter.
6/8/2012 c14 em3kitty
alright, this is like the 10th time i have read this story.. i absolutly LOVE it!
4/8/2012 c8 mark3232
According to one Doctor Who book, the Haemovores from The Curse of Fenric inspired Dracula..

This does make a lot of stuff about Doctor Who up, especially about the Time War. Good thing there's a real Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover coming. Assimilation 2.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »