for Dreams Realized

7/12/2009 c22 instantstar69
OMG it's just evil to stop like that ! What next ?

I really hope you post more today, 'cause I'm going for vacation tomorrow with no internet for 3 weeks !

I love your ff!

Can't wait for more!

PMS
7/12/2009 c22 1loveinstantstar
O, that was interesting and I can't wait for your next update.
5/11/2009 c21 jhall1394
good chapter write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!

Sorry I keep posting this just want to get the word out
5/8/2009 c21 instantstar69
OMG I hope they're gonna find her... She and the baby have to be okay...

Can't wait for more!

I love your ff!

PMS
3/21/2009 c20 jhall1394
3/17/2009 c20 57temporaryinsanity91
gah! that is very, very mean. you beter post more soon.
3/16/2009 c20 saderia
OMG I hope crazy angie didn't take Jude. Update real soon.

Saderia
3/16/2009 c20 JENJEN87
yay new chapter. i wonder where Jude went hopefully nothing bad happen to her. i can't wait for you to update.
3/15/2009 c8 jhall1394
3/9/2009 c19 temporaryinsanity91
great chapter! loves it on purpose!

you know, i was reading through the whole thing and i have to say, your writing has much improved over this story. i'm very impressed. and also, it still gets me how tommy literally passed out when he found out about the twins. i crack up every time i remember that.

this is great. i am truly enjoying this story.

pms!

~temporary insanity
3/9/2009 c19 jhall1394
good chapter write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
3/8/2009 c19 saderia
Hey it was great. I can't wait for more.

Saderia
2/10/2009 c18 Jenn6891
so happy that jude and tommy worked everything out together the next morning!

TWINS! wow! so excited for them

hope angie doesn't cause any more problems

update soon
2/10/2009 c1 jhall1394
Love Story wite more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
2/4/2009 c18 jhall1394
great chapter and please don't forget to remind people about saving Instant Star!
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »