for Independence Day

8/17/2021 c1 Orihime-18
Indeed this chlark story is so sweet and cute
11/13/2014 c1 Guest
You were right. This was very sweet. :)

NOELLE SULLIVAN
1/8/2009 c1 2Emerald Demona
I really enjoyed the fact that even though the pairing wasn't cannon it still flowed smoothly and the characters were true to form, except for the singing (which I enjoyed anyway). Thanks for the story.
11/19/2008 c1 badkidoh
this was a great storyline.
10/19/2008 c1 4WaffleNinja
Very cute, I liked it a lot.
7/9/2008 c1 4dh1031
Aww, this was a very sweet story! Thankfully, I've already been to the dentist this week - so I think I'm safe! LOL! Wonderful one-shot piece for Independence Day, and it was a nice touch having Clark receite the Declaration of Independence!
7/8/2008 c1 25BkWurm1
This was so cute! You could do the whole Smallville series over following the changes you made in this story.

Oh and I totally understand the marshmellow and meringue dislike. I won't touch lemon meringue pie for just that reason. That being said, poor Chloe is missing out. Once you melt the marshmellow it does wonderful things with the chocolate!

M. S'mores.
7/6/2008 c1 28Kairan1979
M! Very touching Chlark fafic.
7/5/2008 c1 5J.J. O'Robert
I loved this fic, you did a really good job with it. I also love the idea of Clark and Chloe meeting a little earlier than canon and establishing a much stronger relationship.

I think this story and plot idea are so good that you should continue it as an epic/series.
7/4/2008 c1 227Stephycats7785
aww i loved it
7/4/2008 c1 Wilhelm001
Always a fan of chlark. Very good story. If possible could you send me the link for the story you mentioned.