for Tactical Idiocy Action 2: Sons of Liberty

1/27/2014 c5 4Fireminer
Must...stop...laughing!

So damn funny! Hope you continue and finish this in a foreseeable future!
8/8/2013 c1 9NerdyAndre10
Yay I'm the 50th review! Ahem... Anyway just wanted to say this is making me laugh so hard and much that I punch punch kicked someone ( Raiden style) went and threatened about 90 people for dog tags after sticking them up (and if they refused I shot the m on the kneecap until they gave 'em up then shot them i the other kneecap just for the fuck of it) And when a police officer saw me, a red exclimation point appeared over his head, and when he and nine other guards came, I hid on a locker hearing my own heartbeat until they left and Increased security, Then I defused some bombs and shot the first fat guy in a bulky green jacket I could find
4/6/2013 c5 2Anazarel
Oh my, I'm crying with laughter like a madwoman... This parody is so well-made, I'm looking forward to Tactical Idiocy Action 4: Guns of the Patriots.
I can't wait to see your version of the reunion between Raiden and Snake.
The part SEALs-Army... Priceless.
4/28/2010 c3 Anonymous
Pretty funny. Even though you use most of the same joke sources from MGS as other people you seem to make them uniquely funny.
3/22/2010 c5 4Lord CrutchCricket
DarkGidora strikes again!

Despite the long waits you keep the jokes coming! This series never fails to bring the laughs. Keep it up!
3/16/2010 c1 7Canderous Ordo
This series could quite possibly be the biggest collection of win I've ever seen. Keep this going, man!
3/12/2010 c5 1slime chan
Ugh, this has to be the highlight of my week... It's an act of GOD that this thing is updated and I pray heavily to him (or Allah or Buddha or Zeus).

Plus, you're breaking the 4th wall more and more, eh? Oh well, it's more fun that way. So are the demands of ponies. ;D
3/8/2010 c1 5MikeCalkins
please tell me you were trying to make an idiotic version of MGS II

Sons of Liberty. if so, this was bloody hilarious!
3/5/2010 c5 Mike
Ugh, I'm feeling lazy so I didn't log in.

Anyways great chapter, it was worth the wait though I did notice a few grammar mistakes and it seemed like the colonel was missing a line right after Raiden finds the second Gurlukovich soldier (or maybe not...).

Anyways, hope you can update quickly.
3/5/2010 c5 7JIN-HayTeR
Good job on this chapter! I patiently await for the next chapter you will create for this story. Good luck!
3/5/2010 c5 riddlebox89
lol, man you still got it, i really do wonder what insanities Rose'll bring into the mix XD

post next chapter soon!

and by soon i mean sooner then you posted this one.
3/5/2010 c5 Agent of the Dead
Dude! This is fuckin' HILARIOUS! Just one thing:

STOP TAKING SO LONG!
10/20/2009 c1 4Lord CrutchCricket
I had forgotten how hilarious this series is. Sheer genius. Now excuse me as I re-read the whole thing and spend the next however many months checking back like a madman for more updates!
10/5/2009 c4 LucarioTelos
This is awesome. I can't stop laughing when I am reading this. I'm not gonna rush you, though, as I can wait. Or, rather, I can try... Anyway, just had to say I love this and keep it up!
9/17/2009 c4 1slime chan
Oh. My. Freaking. Lord. I damn near cried when I found out this way updated. Or maybe I did? I don't really remember through all the giggles that came with reading chapter number 4! Ooh, and yeah that's pretty much how Dolph is. 'nuff. said. Always wonderfully played out with a lot of silliness included and just enough bad jokes to tide me over for the year. Seriously, crack fiction is line my ration supply. BEARS AND NEWBS AND OCELIQUIDS, OH MY! It's a tad sad though, that the guards standing around "talking about how no amount of free money for college was worth the shit they had to put up with, man" was the part I am currently identifying with as the CSU education system has leeched me of all my available funds. Oh wait, I found another dollar! I can have a sandwich now! :D But, no, really, please finish this... like... before you die? And now, to reacquaint myself with TIA#1...
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »