for Seru shinobi

1/2/2017 c1 Guest
So many changes, so many odd additions. I don't like it. Doesn't match well. Cya.
5/8/2016 c1 Guest
Your terrible at this. No joke, no argument, no false fact in it. So..

I guess you need like a lot of work?

Well shit if you read this I can say all of this is as well.
2/20/2013 c3 3SomeRandomGirl18
Femnaru/him is such a cute couple! Maybe you should add Haku too! Update soon!
7/9/2012 c1 2pensuka
this is interesting
11/12/2010 c3 Black Ace 0
Update soon please.
8/1/2010 c3 ShadowCub
Waiting for more.
3/20/2010 c3 10Thoughts13
yay! there'd better be some fluff soon

maybe some fluff with haku?
8/30/2009 c1 Unimportant
A good start and this new enviornment intrists me, concidering I have not seen 'legend of legai'. Though I do advise you to request a 'bata'.
8/3/2009 c3 XellaTheRed
this turned out to be interesting and also brought back memories of playing legend of legaia at my cousins house this is a very interesting story and how the characters interect is pretty good unlike other storys.
5/26/2009 c3 Sydonai
I'm pretty sure the Ra-Seru communicate telepathicaly, so Meta wouldn't be able to "Talk" with someone using a walkie-talkie, microphone, or anything else dependant on sound. However the silent comunication of telepathy could come in handy for a ninja, just an idea.
5/4/2009 c3 7Riniko22
Nice story. I am enjoying the interact you have going on between the character. I like that you have Hiiko and Hinata getting closer together in this story, I think she is one of my favorite Naruto characters. The writing is pretty good, you just have a few minor problems with the spelling. But, part of that may be your word processor having conflicts with the site. Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.
3/24/2009 c3 Sydonai
I think you mixed up "faint" with "feint", the first is "to pass out", the second is a strategic manuever. Beyond that its a nice story, I haven't seen this crossover before. Please continue.
3/18/2009 c3 39CrazyNinjaPenguin
All right, so I read it like I said I would.

It was largely enjoyable. There were a few minor technical issues with the writing and a few parts seem rushed, but overall I was fairly impressed. Your plot is unique and interesting, especially in how Naruto is being given the chance to do everything right this time around and how that changes how the canon events unfold.

The Legend of Legaia stuff seemed a bit like a tacked on distraction to me but I'm sure that's simply because I know nothing of the game. As such, I won't hold it against the story.

I'll look forward to reading more.
1/31/2009 c3 39Love Psycho
Okay! First stop! Buying Legend of Legaia! I'll probably die /many/ times, but what the heck. Cupcakes for you!
1/19/2009 c3 DyingDemon
good story update soon ok ;)
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »