for Neon Gundam Evangelion

8/10/2018 c2 dragionking
more plz
6/2/2012 c1 capten penpen
what the fuck is this crap but still good
4/29/2012 c1 2Kamen Rider Hazaru
Good story so far i like how you cubined deffret gundam woulds together with evangelion. So how deffret will Shinji be beeing raise by Heero and Relena and how will Shinji meet Asuka please update soon.
7/29/2008 c2 4Karasu 0
sorry for your loss pleas take as much time as you need to sort out you feelings and ill look forward to your next update
7/24/2008 c2 21wildrook
Sorry for your loss.
7/24/2008 c2 14RahXephon
-sarcasm- Everyone cares. -end sarcasm-

Not to sound overly mean, but I really hate it when people update their fics with useless non-story related blurbs that just pushes honest updates down the list. It's also against the guidelines. Instead of grabbing all this unnecessary attention, simply state your personal situation in your profile where only the people who really care and are interested in you know about you. That's what it's for.
7/7/2008 c1 2Ken Wise
Man it seems like all the authors I have on my alert list are posting today. Lucky me. Anyway, is Shinji going to be more like his manga counterpart now that he's going to have Heero raisehim?
7/6/2008 c1 kidcrud
Nice update soon
7/5/2008 c1 9Kage of Seireitei
Alright! I love this fic. Yay for Shinji x Asuka and Heero x Relena! The only thing that bothers me is that it isn't KiraxLacus. I mean thats canon. but w/e.
7/5/2008 c1 27Ghost of Meat
The idea intrigued me but i wasn't able to read past the first few lines because of the grammar. Please go back and fix this, or get a beta reader who can.

There were also some spelling problems but nothing that couldn't be over looked.

Those are the only real problems i found, the rest of what i read seemed fine.
7/5/2008 c1 21wildrook
Are there any other Gundam characters involved? Like those from Future Century?