for NoLife King

10/29 c1 MX Fiction EGC
Hello! By chance, does anyone know how I can contact the author? I'd like your permission to publish your Fic in Wattpad. Translated into Spanish. I'll be very grateful if they gave me an answer. Of course, he is obviously giving his own credits.
6/17/2019 c39 12la-novh94
Oh dear in two days i read this, im disapointed because dont have a moment AxI, but i liked this fanfic.
I apreciated your dedication.
I hope your life is very well.
Its the mayor universe about the life of alucard.
Im shared with my friends
2/16/2019 c38 Slimesam
Congratulations you made me cry.

This is the second best Alucard x Integra fanfic so far to me I hope you can update more stories of hellsing or others
5/1/2017 c38 5Sunset Nightfall
I loved every... I loved it. I just couldn't get over the Abraham and Mina thing. Hahahaha. I read Bram Stoker's Dracula after I got a glimpse of Hellsing Ultimate. I also wanted to give some justice to Jonathan because he's a brave man. I'm still wondering why Hirano-san didn't complete the crew, excluding Jonathan Harker in the team. I thought that maybe he hadn't read the book and watched the hammer films... I dunno... And I also liked to think that Jonathan was really there, protecting Mina and I thought that maybe Doc was John Seward when he became a madman after all he experienced... But that wasn't true. Lol. Anyways! I had fun reading this.
4/30/2017 c1 Sunset Nightfall
I like to agree on that... Why wasn't Jonathan there when the group caught Dracula? It's so weird... But I'd like to believe that he was there, protecting Mina... In one of the flashbacks, after Alucard consumed Schrödinger's blood, there was a moment there when he saw a girl and a guy protecting her... It KINDA looked like Pip and Seras... But anyways, I'd like to believe that THAT was the one that happened because in the Bram Stoker's novel, Van Helsing was with Mina, and the ones who attacked Dracula were the others, Jonathan cutting Dracula's head off and Quincey stabbing his chest... So there are changes... Another weird thought I had was that maybe Doc was John Seward because he, if I remember correctly, stated himself that there was a madman inside of it when triggered. But it was impossible... Doc wasn't aware of what Mina Harker was in Hellsing: The Dawn. LOL.
4/30/2017 c1 Sunset Nightfall
I thought that you were gonna put 'Countess Dolingen of Gratz' in Styria. In Bram Stoker's short story: Dracula's guest, she's in Styria, sought and found death in 1801. LOL. Well... The Carmilla reference used here is perfect. Hahahaha! Love it.
4/28/2017 c16 Sunset Nightfall
I'm quite hooked. Lol. Count Orlok and Count Dracula. Hahahaha! The irony! love that! I wanna continue reading but I need sleep... Sucks. Read this later then!
3/30/2015 c38 3Chisu-chan
So I don't know if you have heard or read the story but, just in case you haven't, you should look up Dracula, The Un-dead. It's a sequel to the original Dracula novel. It was written by Dacre Stoker (Stoker's great-grandnephew) and Ian Holt in 2009. It has a lot of the stuff you went over in your own series. You might like it. :)
Also fabulous job on the story. I love all the references tucked away in there!
2/10/2014 c6 5Ryo Wei
This is soooo fascinating. I am really enjoying your take on his life!
10/22/2013 c28 redundantiwi
Ooh a league of extraordinary gentleman reference!
8/31/2013 c38 bulletsforvalent
Five years... Worth the wait for this fic. And satisfying plus realistic ending.
6/20/2013 c38 13HellFES
It was a fitting ending. I have only heard about Vampire Hunter D, I've never actually read anything about it nor have I seen anything about it, ecept for one image that is a crossover between the 2 stories. Your epilogue has made made me curious about Vampire Hunter D.
And just so you know... I loved your story it was done very well with interesting facts and fictional parts. Congrats on finishing it! It a huge acomplishment... since it took 5 years to finish. Well done!
6/19/2013 c37 13HellFES
I saw the title of this chapter and it made me think about "Order 4: Innocent as a Human", the 4th episode of the Hellsing TV Series. And the more I read the more I realised what you did. And your note at the end of the chapter confirmed it. And I must say... I'm impressed! Nice job, it wasn't bad at all. But I must atmit... I enjoyed the episode more, because Seras is one of my fav characters in Hellsing, and she's in the episode and not in your chapter. Sorry! I'm picky that way.
6/18/2013 c33 13HellFES
If you assume that I've read the manga, then you assume wrong. I hardly have access to the anime themselves! And I've only managed to get my hands on 'the Dawn' episode 1. And I'm still bussy getting the rest of the OVA episodes... I'm only at episode 5 right now.
*Sighs* It sucks being me! I don't have a lot of access to Hellsing. *tear*
Well, moving on, your story is sofar still really good. Keep it up!
6/16/2013 c38 Visitor
FINALLy! FINALLLY! OH. MY. BLOODY. GOESH!. ITS FINALLY DONE. THE ONE HELLSING FANFIC I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING TO THE VERY END. ALWAYS CHECKING PERIODICALLY WHEN THIS FANFIC WOULD UPDATE! AND NOW...

Its been so many years since I first found this fanfic and I will have to say as I have said in previous reviews, your fanfic of hellsing was and is the top hellsing fanfic I have and probably will ever see in my opinion. You really knew how to compile history, the original plot of hellsing, and also extras all together in one to make this master piece. I adore what you did with the ending. Vampire Hunter D for the WIN! I am just glad that you were able to create an ending that didn't leave us all with wtf face or feel like we've been trolled for five years or less! T_T Thanks for not being that cruel.
God I feel I could go on with this but I think I'll just go with this...
*hug*
Thank-you for your wonderful work, your persistence, your imagination, and your absolute self for completing this wonderful fanfic I'll keep this one as one of my favorites in my bookmarks for a very long time (or until you delete it which I hope you don't doooo T_T)

Best of wishes on both you and whatever future stories you create.
Ja ne