for Easier To Run

7/6/2008 c1 1Speeding-Kitty
HOLYHOTNESS! *dies* Wow. I love these two together. Theres not enough in the world lol. Love it. ^^
7/5/2008 c1 49purplefeather21
Nice.

This is a great pairing, just like this is a great story.

Chris was running away from poor Christian.
7/5/2008 c1 102TJ Sparkles
Hey honey :)

Um, I LOVE YOU! My two fave Superstars, in a very well-written, very heated, and very HOT slash fic? Did I mention how awesome you are? Seriously, I loved this. I really did. LOL...you got the idea from watching Kindergarten Cop? That's awesome! I hope you get more ideas like this :)

You did an awesome job. At first, I was thinking that maybe Chris was being stalked by some random groupie, and he was trying to get away. You did great at describing how he was feeling, and how the paranoia was beginning to set in with him.

I've never been to Oklahoma, LOL, but thank God for those cornfields! There's not many where I'm from, so I guess that means Chris would have had to keep running down alleyways and dead-end streets!

Chris and Jay...in a cornfield...together-HOT! I really enjoyed it and I liked the title as well, nice touch :) It's a Linkin Park song, right? I thought so but wasn't sure.

Yeah, this was awesome. And sweet. And hot. That pretty much sums it up. I'm glad you've decided to come back, because I missed you!

Love ya!