for Sailor Moon: Return of the Sith

12/19/2019 c3 AnimeGoji91
More Action and Romance and more Jedi, Sailor Scouts, Sith and Dark Scouts and also please continues this story please because is Awesome and I love Star Wars and Sailor Moon crossovers please!?
12/19/2019 c2 AnimeGoji91
Man look like Padme and Rini are from the Future and to talk the Jedis and Sailor Scouts too!
12/19/2019 c1 AnimeGoji91
Padme Lita Skywalker or Padme Kino Skywalker the Daughter of Anakin Skywalker and Lita Kino!
3/31/2019 c3 AnimeGoji91
more Story I what to see Jedi and Sailor Scouts vs Sith and Dark Scouts and also PLEASE put Obi-Wan and Raye's Son or Daughter in this story and also I hope you put Daimon Girls again The Empire because I like to see Toden and her friends as Rebellion against The Empire!? OH and also put Steve and Bob The Clone Troopers and put Rex and Cody the Clone Troopers too!
3/31/2019 c1 AnimeGoji91
Padme Kino Skywalker the Daughter of Anakin Skywalker and Lita Kino! But what about Obi-Wan and Raye do they have a Son or Daughter!?
3/28/2019 c3 AnimeGoji91
More story please MORE action more loves and more KICK ASS continue this story please!?
11/21/2018 c3 18Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and please continue the story!
9/16/2015 c3 13joe63129
I really wish you would finish this story
8/28/2012 c3 19Kamen Rider Raika
Well, this chapter's pretty good. Chaos' plan makes sense, the tone of the chapter is really serious with them being on Korriban and Mina injured, and I loved the reference to Lucas' first film he made as a director.
Maybe while they're on Korriban, you can have Anakin and Obi-Wan explain to the Scouts the history of the Sith from after the Silver Millennium. Maybe even have them encounter a few Sith ghosts? (Fingers crossed for Ajunta Pall.) But that's just me.
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Raika out!
10/25/2011 c2 12creativesm75
interesting.
4/3/2011 c2 7Fullmetal Knight
This is good. Got to admit I'm kind of sad it took this long to update but I'm not complaining.
12/12/2010 c2 Joe N
I waited a long time for u to update this story and I was not disapointed
10/8/2010 c2 2wildflower1014
Sorry it took so long for me to review. It was a good chapter but I'm not sure about the mutant parts mixed in. Its different.
4/9/2010 c1 anonymous
HEY MAN! GET BACK TO WRITING THIS STORY! IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
8/10/2008 c1 2Shiva the Sarcastic
Excellent story. I'll be very glad to read this one. That young Padme better be careful with that temper of hers or she'll end up like her father did oh so many years before. Please update soon.
18 Page 1 2 Next »